Savage Games: Jobs
Savage Games will be looking for a part-time developer at the start of 2017. This development role is currently for a single project, but may evolve into a higher position depending on performance. The details of this project will be revealed at the time of hire.
- Deep understanding of Minecraft behavior.
- Deep understanding of spigot and its internals
- At least 2 years of Java experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- At least 18 years old.
- Knowledge of data analytics and machine learning.
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics (~Calc 2 level)
- Obsession with keeping code clean and efficient
- Love for gaming!
- St. Petersburg FL area (We have an office! ...but working remotely is fine, too.)
If you're interested and meet our qualifications, please send an email with examples of your previous work: b...@turqmelon.com. Thank you!