1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Armor Stand Bug

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The Magic Islands' started by IAMU22, Feb 9, 2017.

1. IAMU22

IAMU22 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    So basically if you place down a armor stand with armor on it will disappear after the World restart. I am still going to experiment longer with different places so i can see if it was just that one time. Also ill be posting a picture of where the armor stand was.

Attached Files:

2. Katizo_

Katizo_ Tree Planter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +31 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    My team has had like 8 armour stands set for the past week so, may have just been a one time bug.

3. IAMU22

IAMU22 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Ok thank you for telling. I think it is to but, i am going to put up a armor stand with armor again in the same place.

4. Firestar311

Firestar311 Warzone Expert
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +259 / 6 / -2
    Minecraft:
    I highly suggest you record this and if it happens, post a bug report in the Bug Reports section with the video.

5. Vin11

Vin11 Ore Extractor
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +251 / 4 / -4
    Minecraft:
    Sometimes, armor stands do occasionally disappear for some reason, but I have not see what factors causes it. Unfortunately, I have lost a couple armor stands with armor set on them, but it has not occurred for some time now.