1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Appeal That Has Not Been Responded To

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The First Islands' started by Nightmare37, Sep 12, 2017.

?

If you aren't a mod and read this even though you weren't supposed to has this ever happened to you?

Poll closed Tuesday at 7:59 PM.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I've never made a ban appeal

33.3%
  4. I've never even made a forum post

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightmare37

Nightmare37 Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Okay first off this has nothing to do with anyone except me and the mods so if you are not one of them leave please. Second off this is basically just the thread name. So a few days a ago I made a ban appeal for The Firat Islands. After I posted it I got the automatic message from Gnoxal saying it was succesfuly sent and that the mod who banned me would reply within 24 hours. This was 3+ days ago. In my first ban appeal this also happened except I waited about 3+ weeks before reporting it. I didn't want to wait this long again so I just waited about 3 days. I was banned by @Gavote or Gavote0308 an like I said Gnoxal did reply to me. I am just asking that a moderator or staff member look at my most recent appeal and tell Gavote about it. Thank you for your time

2. Nightmare37

Nightmare37 Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I wish some1 would respond to me

3. TERMENEX

TERMENEX Ore Extractor

Ratings:
    +583 / 16 / -36
    Minecraft:
    Appeals take a while to get responded to. Privately message a staff member if you have questions or concerns about your appeal. That is all. No need to make a thread for no reason.

4. _creepersbane

_creepersbane Ore Extractor

Ratings:
    +290 / 28 / -33
    Minecraft:
    Lock?

PS: If TigerAmbassodor locks this, please actually LOCK it :P

5. Zothuro

Zothuro Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +144 / 4 / -5
    Minecraft:
    Appeals and punishments are only discussed in appeals. No other place. The staff members has a life as well and could be facing situations that are unspeakable. So give staff time to reply. We try not to make appeals Unresponded to within 24 hours but happens sometimes. Locking this thread as there is no need to discuss it. Regards
    Zothuro

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gavote

Gavote Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Quality Assurance

Ratings:
    +447 / 4 / -1
    Minecraft:
    It's funny cause I actually did reply to your appeal.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.