1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Farm For New Players

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The Steampunk Islands' started by A1mNinja, Jul 30, 2017.

1. A1mNinja

A1mNinja Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    One simple question: What is the best farm that is cheap to make but produces stars the fastest? The farm can not include spawners!

2. Irishmaniacgamer

Irishmaniacgamer Savvy Shopper
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I would say a cacti farm as you don't need alot of space and you can repeat the design upwards.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AwesomeMDO

AwesomeMDO Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Farming mining world and war zone is fastest way without spawners

4. hi529

hi529 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    No, it isn't. Mining world is one per day.

5. Boydewit2

Boydewit2 Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +110 / 4 / -2
    Minecraft:
    If you own legend or above, it shouldn't be that big of an issue to join the mining world. It's actually how I used to make all of my stars!

6. AwesomeMDO

AwesomeMDO Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Even with one per day it is 100k each time u play

7. TigerAmbassador

TigerAmbassador Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +505 / 7 / -6
    Minecraft:
    Once you learn how to effectively play miningworld and the different strategies, you can make up to 2-3 mil each game and also receive the Immortal Artifact, which also sells for around 1mil. Therefore it is definitely a great way to make money. (Although I never really gotten that much, since i dont play MW as much, but it is possible.) Another way I used to make money when I first began was mining in the warzone, simply take a diamond pickaxe (or even iron) to an outpost (still part of the warzone, except pvp is disabled and u can sit there for several hours until ur inventory is full of ores and warzone crates, Not only that, while you mine the ores, you can also be ready for skydrops that people spawn in.

Good luck :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. AwesomeMDO

AwesomeMDO Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    You don't even half to be in an outpost just bring a stone pick u don't care about

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. hi529

hi529 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    teach me your ways

10. TigerAmbassador

Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +505 / 7 / -6
    Minecraft:
    Im not the best at MW, in fact i rarely play, but I know a couple tips about the game.

1. decide if you would like to go for most points earned or most kills, this is because these are the two ways to receive an immortal artifact.
    2. Look for iron on the outside during immunity and upgrade efficiency asap.(If going for most kills, u could upgrade gear first, idk)
    3. If going for most points, the things you should be upgrading is prospector(so u can mine higher tier ores); Efficiency(the one under prospector i believe); Haste(in the potion effect upgrades); and the xp multiplier(idk the name but its under the ability that gives you full bright)
    4. Once the above is maxed out, you should be able to instantly mine most blocks you hit. Then you should be upgrading some gear and going for meteors if possible.

**Keep in mind meteors is how most people end the game with 50 levels or so, However, it is risky and you have a high chance of dying and loosing 40% of your earnings.

GL HF

11. hi529

hi529 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    That's funny, because I once mined an entire meteor, mostly with a maxed pickaxe, on account of being nearby during spawn. I only got 11k points and was nowhere near level 50.

EDIT: Another game, mined 1 and a half meteors (ran out of time). 11k points and lvl 40, as well as two immortal artifacts! Meteors are definitely worth it, just go full combat during the early game and then use the xp from the first meteor to upgrade your pick, then the second for everything else!

#11 hi529, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  12. WealthyTurtle

WealthyTurtle Quality Assurance
    Staff Member Quality Assurance Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +576 / 32 / -12
    Minecraft:
    If you're good at it you can potentially get 2mil/game, not to mention you could get immortal artifacts too!

13. Emiel

Emiel Tree Planter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +35 / 3 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Miningworld and tranmogrify 3 books are the way to go. With my rank i can play 10 games i ussauly play 7 of them and get in total 10 million. Btw if you find alot of ores when there's a meteor don't go for it.

14. hi529

hi529 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Why not? Meteor has huge amounts and if you pvp focus early game you can fight off those who also want it.

15. Emiel

Emiel Tree Planter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +35 / 3 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Just don't only of you have upgrader all pvp abbilities before going to if you really want that i explain it ask.

16. TigerAmbassador

Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +505 / 7 / -6
    Minecraft:
    Transmog 3 can definately make you lots of money, however it may be tedious.

Below I have attached three screenshots of what i got from one transmog 3 potion. I smelted everything and made them into blocks. To give players a better idea, this was done with "The Beast". which means it has fortune IV, Upgrade X (Custon made) , Autosmelt I. And all this was mined without using reserve or crush on any ores. I've gotten over 4 mil in one go from using reserve constantly :D Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 12.07.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 12.07.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 12.10.20 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. A1mNinja

A1mNinja Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    What does transmog 3 do?

18. TigerAmbassador

Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +505 / 7 / -6
    Minecraft:
    It makes a 21x21x11 block of smooth stone into ores and "mossy cobblestone".
    The mossy cobble guarantees an openable, as u can see in the first picture i sent above on the top right of the chest.

19. Joseph Stewart

Joseph Stewart Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +21 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    sometimes meteors are unnecessary, i once played a game on steampunk and got to lvl 61 just by camping under the surface mining out 2 entire mountains i ended up getting the max xp and the bonus100, aswell as 1.5 mil at only lvl 18.

• Like Like x 1
  20. TobiasPlayz

TobiasPlayz New Islander

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I believe that one of the fastest ways to make money on your island is to make a simple stone generator. It provides a fair bit of iron, some gold, a few diamonds and the occasional emerald. But there is more, it also drops Ancient Runes that can sell up to 150k and also Legendary Relics that sell for up to 400k. If you are willing to go off your island and make money, I would suggest using the Mining World and the Warzone. Now I know that the Mining World can be difficult to get started with but after a couple of tries, you eventually start making a lot of money. In the Warzone there are many islands that are normally empty of players and provide a lot of resources. And if you take an iron pickaxe into the Warzone and some food then you can stay there for ages. You will occasionally receive Warzone Crates that may have gone down in price, but still give a decent pay out. And if you are not in the mood for risking your life on a PvP Warzone island, then just head to an outpost. If you have a Vault as well, you can place your good pickaxe and food into it and then take them out when you get to the desired outpost.