1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Farm For New Players

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The Steampunk Islands' started by A1mNinja, Jul 30, 2017.

1. TigerAmbassador

TigerAmbassador Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +279 / 6 / -4
    Minecraft:
    Also once u have a fortune pickaxe, mining in the warzone becomes a very efficient way to make money fast, but if u only have one good pick save it until u get your vault and mine at and outpost

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Bv44

Bv44 Ore Extractor
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +323 / 27 / -14
    Minecraft:
    An axe with the Groot custom enchantment is a good money maker. Get a few saplings and some bonemeal to have it grow. Chop the logs, and once you get half a stack, pillar up, and chop it down. If you fall off, right click to select the timber ability. If that ability doesnt show up, do shift right click to cycle through abilities, and once you have the ability selected, break one block of wood, and the whole tower will break. You can get super crops which sell for 100k a stack, and super saplings sell for 25k each.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. WealthyTurtle

WealthyTurtle Quality Assurance
    Staff Member Quality Assurance Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +477 / 24 / -12
    Minecraft:
    But do note that not every server will have the same economy, and hence on some servers the super crops/super saplings may sell for more, while on others they may sell for less :)

4. Bv44

Bv44 Ore Extractor
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +323 / 27 / -14
    Minecraft:
    True, but on robots, thats how it is.

5. GamerBot74

GamerBot74 Tree Planter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -2
    Minecraft:
    I agree! When I first started back in beta that was the only way I tried to make ANY cash XD

6. WealthyCanary

WealthyCanary Dangerous Adventurer
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +98 / 4 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Um, usually I get at least 1mill per game, just kill everyone on a genescide or mine ores alone to get score which gives you money.