1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't transfer my island

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The First Islands' started by Seygem, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seygem

Seygem Tree Puncher
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    So, after being offline for about 3 months, I came back to see that the Beta has ended and that i have to transfer my Island if I actually want to see ppl and not run around on an empty world.
    So I sighed and bought me the Savage rank to do so.
    And here is the problem; if I understood correctly, I have to type "/is new" on any of the new islands and choose the option "beta island" to transfer my old island to the new version. but this option is simply not there, so can anyone help me with transfering my island?

2. KarMA

KarMA Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    there was a very limited time frame to when you could port your BETA island to the new ALPHA servers. there is a way to transfer items but for that you would need to buy an orb of dimensions and apply it to your BETA, or obtain two orbs of dimensions on ALPHA and port over an orb to your BETA then apply it there to transfer items. Sadly there is no way to port islands now. But the BETA islands aren't as empty as you would think.

3. Seygem

Seygem Tree Puncher
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    well, on the forums it LITERALL says that islands are transferable until the end of July. which isnt now yet! so if i am not able to transfer my island i demand back the money i have spend to do exactly that. because anything else would just be SCAMMING!

4. Yadii

Yadii Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Quality Assurance Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Have you tried reseting your current island? You have to reset your island and then do /is new and you should be able to transfer your island, make sure to keep your items stored on a friends island when you reset it.

5. Seygem

Seygem Tree Puncher
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    by "current island" you mean my beta island? if so, that would make absolutely no sense, since that would mean to completely terminate my first island, which is a terrible trade in any sense whatsoever.
    if you meant any island i might have on the release veriosn; trust me i tried every possible islan creation/import anything half a dozen times by now.
    also, the few ppl i actually had more contact with on the beta islands are gona by now, so even if i went to reset my first one i had nowhere to keep my items.

6. WealthyTurtle

WealthyTurtle Quality Assurance
    Staff Member Quality Assurance Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +576 / 32 / -12
    Minecraft:
    Do you currently have an island on the new server (not beta).

7. RamRab

RamRab Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Quality Assurance Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +390 / 11 / -5
    Minecraft:
    Islands are no longer transferable from BETA to Release. Apologies.

8. QuantumHawk

QuantumHawk Savvy Shopper
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    As stated above, they are no longer transferable.
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.