1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Drop Party Event!

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by brenden capsalis, Mar 9, 2017.

1. brenden capsalis

brenden capsalis Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    there should be every once a week where you guys should host a drop party event on each server, and when its about to happen you can announce it on each server.
    The drops include immortal shards ,sky drops, armor and much more! i think it would be a great idea and i think everyone else would like that idea also, so i hope you take this idea into consideration and make it happen cause i think it could really have a positive impact on people that play sky bounds i think they'd really enjoy it so again please take this into consideration, Thank you for giving me this opportunity to express what me and i think what alot of players would like to see come to skybounds!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. MormonKidFTW

MormonKidFTW Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +7 / 5 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Probably too O.P. and would be very hard for the admins to do because it would happen so often but definitely could be a cool thing for like a once a year event? Like on some holiday

3. brenden capsalis

brenden capsalis Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Yeah that's a better idea maybe like whenever there's a holiday that would be lit

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Shadowexe

Shadowexe Tree Planter
    Savage

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    honestly its a bad idea bc of magnets of it weren't for those it be luck bast anyways along with ping meaning you might now get anything and you cant show off why you deserve it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. cazjonoli

cazjonoli Cookie Quester

Ratings:
    +132 / 10 / -16
    Minecraft:
    Thats way to OP and if they add more ways to get immortal shards no one should buy them from the shop any more

6. Recore

Recore Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Yes. That's good. ImmortalShards aren't overpowered, there soo mich Immortal Kits (too much) and the Chance is too small to get one. That's not good.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Arved

Arved Cookie Quester
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +149 / 14 / -19
    Minecraft:
    Great idea, but pretty useless :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Siyu

Siyu New Islander

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    great idea

9. xDynamix

xDynamix Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Great idea maybe just a little to OP but this would be a great feature to have! :))