1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter egg Hunt?

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by Tpoyy, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Idlawyl

Idlawyl Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +56 / 2 / -2
    Minecraft:
    Try hard in most cases isn't a insult but having a job where you sit in room for hours a day and play video games is a little said think about laake b he has a college degree so when he gets tired of YouTube ha can get a very high paying job Mitch doesn't have a degree so he is stuck in his room for hours every day and won't get a choice about it I'm a try hard at water polo but that just means that I care about getting better and I try hard to get better

2. Idlawyl

Idlawyl Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +56 / 2 / -2
    Minecraft:

3. samnokomis

samnokomis Cookie Quester
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +87 / 6 / -4
    Minecraft:
    I love this idea! We would definitely need to change some aspects behind it so that it was not TOO overpowered when it comes to teams etc. But I do believe this is a great starting point! Most people get hype about Easter because of candy etc, but also because there are always events in games :D

+1

4. Bv44

Bv44 Ore Extractor
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +328 / 28 / -14
    Minecraft:
    @Idlawyl you were the one who said shots fired.

5. Idlawyl

Idlawyl Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +56 / 2 / -2
    Minecraft:
    What I'm doing is telling him he'll be stuck in his room for the rest of his life even if he doesn't want to be