1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~ Easter Events ~

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by FuZ3D_Emo, Mar 11, 2017.

1. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Head Moderator
    Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +437 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Hello there SavageGames community,
    I am
    FuZ3D_Emo and in this thread I'll be discussing my suggestion for an event to be hosted on the server, let's get straight into it! Prepare for a large chunk of writing.
    Disclaimer: I haven't looked through threads posted here. So I apologise in advance If my suggestions have already been stated.

Introduction to my Idea: Easter Event
    As well all know, Easter is just around the corner! Although Easter traditions vary depending on where in the world you live, I think it would be a cool addition to the server If an Easter Event is hosted. This event would consist of various activities for players to participate in - there would be something for everyone. Whether your a builder, pvper, etc. Continue reading to find out more!

Description of my Idea: Easter Event

Like stated previously, this event would consist of different events hosted at different times - so members of the community can participate in multiple events.

PVP Tournament-
    The name is pretty self explanatory. Basically, a PVP Tournament would be hosted either server wide or one per world. This would consist of a series of PvP battles between player(s), and last man or women standing wins! All of my suggestions are opened to flexibility, so this tournament could be solo, teams, different prizes, etc. And of course, to make it fair - gear will be provided to all the participants.
    Pros of this Idea:
    -It will bring a fun, new experience to the server.
    -Players will be able to put their pvp abilities to the test to rise up against other members of the community.
    Cons of this Idea:
    -This would take a lot of organising, with such a short deadline. All successful pvp tournaments tend to have applications - so everyone can be kept track of. Also, you'd need a lot of people spectating in order to ensure no one is breaking the server or the tournament rules.
    -There would be a certain limit as to how many players can participate in this event.

Easter Egg Hunt-
    This particular event would occur across all worlds. Basically, there will be Easter Eggs hidden across the map (Spawn/WarZone/OutPosts). If you happen to find these Easter Eggs, you will be able to crack them open and you will receive loot from them! Quite similar to the already existing WarZone chests. Once again, this idea is open to flexibility - so these Easter Eggs could respawn after x amount of time, or upon SkyDrops. Once these Eggs are released into the WarZone, it will be a free for all to collect as many eggs as you can - like the common Easter Egg Hunt played at Easter parties world wide. <.<
    Pros of this Idea:
    -Will make the WarZone more fun, but dangerous!
    -Will bring real life to Minecraft. I'm sure we've all participated in at least one Easter Egg Hunt during Easter in our life time.
    -Opportunities for new exclusive Easter loot. Ex; tools, armour, etc.
    -Open to everyone
    Cons of this Idea:
    -The contents of the eggs are not edible, unfortunately. D:
    -Similar to the already existing Warzone chests, but just an Easter addition.
    -No winners/prizes. Unless you want to count loot you obtain as a prize. :3

Easter Themed Build Competition-
    Seeing as the recent Christmas/Winter build competition was a success, why not host an Easter build competition across all worlds? And of course, there will be prizes for the winners.
    Pros of this Idea:
    -Players will be able to work individually, or as teams.
    -Open to everyone.
    Cons of this Idea:

-Resources can be limited to some players, giving an unfair advantage.
    Easter Themed Challenges-
    During Christmas Holidays, there was a Santa NPC located at the market. Which brought a series of new challenges to complete - with benefits/rewards If all the challenges were fulfilled. This idea doesn't necessarily need any pros/cons, it's pretty simple.

How will this event benefit the community?
    Although these event(s) would take a lot of work to organise and host which such a short deadline, I'm sure it would be worth it. Hosting these events will bring new players to the community, and they will be open for anyone to participate in. I'm sure it would be a great experience for all players of all ages, cultural backgrounds, etc. - it will also be an opportunity to make new friends. ^-^

That just about concludes this thread, thank you for reading If your still here. I hope my large chunk of text didn't put you all to sleep. If you have any feedback, constructive criticism, input, output, whatever - feel free to comment it below. I'll also be happy to answer any further questions you have regarding my ideas. :D
    Enjoy the rest of your weekends.♥

-[​IMG]FuZ3D_Emo
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  2. MormonKidFTW

MormonKidFTW Expert Crafter
    Legend

Ratings:
    +7 / 5 / -0
    Minecraft:
    VERY WELL PLANNED OUT!!! I love the idea!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Head Moderator

Ratings:
    +437 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Thank you. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. feedthebeast49

feedthebeast49 Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +32 / 5 / -4
    Minecraft:
  5. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Head Moderator

Ratings:
    +437 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Thank your sir. >.>

• Like Like x 1
  6. MisterErem

MisterErem Expert Crafter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
  7. cazjonoli

cazjonoli Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +73 / 4 / -12
    Minecraft:
    Cool but in the easter egg hunt players could just use x-ray to find them and its hard to detect x-rayers

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Head Moderator

Ratings:
    +437 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Yeah. Unfortunately, it is sometimes hard to determine whether a player is using x-ray or not.

• Like Like x 1
  9. cazjonoli

Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +73 / 4 / -12
    Minecraft:
    But a reallu good idea should be fun if they add this

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Head Moderator

Ratings:
    +437 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I'm glad you like my suggestions :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TwinPotatoes

TwinPotatoes Savvy Shopper
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I see this ruining the chat and making a lot of players SALTY. (The warzone events)

Other than that, amazing formatting and well-written!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Head Moderator

Ratings:
    +437 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    We can always ensure we have at least one Staff Member to monitor the chat during these events, as we'll definitely get a handful of individuals that get a bit salty xD
    Thank you for the feedback though. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Benjocaron

Benjocaron Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    All great ideas especially the building contest and the pvp tournament! Really I hope the devs will study your ideas. I think that the first price of the building contest should be à unique ikit like The easter bunny or something that you can't buy on the site.

14. cazjonoli

Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +73 / 4 / -12
    Minecraft:
    Why is every1 always thinking/wanting that ikit shards gonna come in price to events i think there should be no need for a reward i like the events just becouse it should be fun to play them not the rewards

15. Benjocaron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Sure me too, but still, like everything on the server (money wars/mining world) people want a reward.

16. Bv44

Bv44 Ore Extractor
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +206 / 18 / -11
    Minecraft:
    If you win the build challenge, you should get the artist kit bundle, or 10$ store credit (Usd) , or something equal to that. It will help you make more amazing builds.

17. Benjocaron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Good idea !

18. Arved

Arved Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +66 / 6 / -14
    Minecraft:
    Needs to be added!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Grimmydogeplay

Grimmydogeplay Expert Crafter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Outstanding idea, I really hope the team see's your idea and decides to implement it, i agree that it is such short notice but still, if not all events can be added maybe they will do the building one like the Christmas one right?

• Like Like x 1
  20. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I was not aware of a Christmas build challenge....
    i am salty... :o
    I like the idea of the Easter challenge and build but the PVP would be tough to get into and organize. :l
    Anyways I would be unlucky and lose them all...
    xD BUUTTT, in the Santa Challenge,
    1. I was Lucky... enough to finish the challenge on time.
    2. I was Lucky... enough to get a IRL $ item.
    3. I was Lucky... enough to get the Santa Immortal Shard ( at that time the newest and best- now debatable for 2nd best etc.)
    4. I was Lucky... enough to get Santa forever even though I had no chance.
    5. I was Lucky... enough to go on vacation that same day and I had a blast for the next 6 days.
    NOW WHERE'S MY LEPRECHAUN SHARD

• Funny Funny x 1