1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Enchantment Challenges

Discussion in 'Rules & Information' started by Fr3shL2k, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fr3shL2k

Fr3shL2k Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    This is a Copy and Translation into English from the Orignal Posting of ElderBanshee.
    (i asked him if this Post of mine is ok)

So what do we need to get started ?

-Level 10 on the Servers to even start the Challenge
    -an Entchantment Table

These two things are needed to even start the Challenge

First Quest
    A Diamond Sword and 10 XP Level (XP is Player XP as shown in the Pic with the Green Bar)[​IMG]

Second Quest
    A Diamond Sword with Fire Aspect and 5 XP Level. (This part is a bit tricky, you can only buy the Sword from another Player or from the Auctionhouse)

Third Quest
    5 Player Heads and 10 XP Level. (At this point it is your Choice to even buy the Heads in the Auctionhouse, which i prefer cuz it is faster, or farm them in the Warzone)

Fourth Quest
    An Enchanted Item with 10 Levels of Enchantments and 15 XP Level. (You only need a Piece that has 10 levels of Enchantments in TOTAL!! Example: Fortune 5 and Unbreaking 5 = 10, the Kombination doesnt matter, the Point is u need at least 10 "Levels" in Total)

Fifth Quest
    A COMPLETE Diamond Armor Set with 3 Enchantments on it and 10 XP Level. (As easy here as in fourth Quest. EVERY Piece needs 3 Enchantments. Meant is Legs, Boots , Chest and Head. Example: Unbreaking - Protection - Fire Protection, thats 3, i recommend the Wizard Kit Armor for this)

When you have done all these 5 Quests you are ready to Enchant and Disentchant Gear like Weapons Tools and Armor. So have fun i hope it helped.

• Informative x 13
    • Useful x 12
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Love It! x 1
    • Moderator Diamond x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.