1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

END OF BETA! Double XP Weekend, Chat Prefixes, Prism and more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gnoxal, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnoxal

Gnoxal Community Manager
    Staff Member Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,332 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

BETA ends June 16th! Nearly 2 weeks until we transition over to the new and improved worlds. This weeks change log will explain the transition a bit more in depth along with a few new features that you can find here on the server!
    #UPDATEDAY is among us!

[​IMG]
    In honor of the upcoming 'end of BETA' release, those of you who purchase a BETA immortal shard before June 16th will now have access to an exclusive 'BETA' prefix!

Along with the BETA prefix, we are introducing new ULTRA, LEGEND and SAVAGE prefixes that will now be available to players who have originally purchased or newly purchase any of the donation ranks from our store.
    [ Savage Games | Please enter your username to continue ]

[​IMG]

Any current prestige on your server will be displayed at the right side of your name and now over your head too!

You can access your custom prefix by typing /prefix in game to adjust the prefix next to your name or to turn it off entirely. The prefix will show over your head and when you mouse over someone's name in chat.

[​IMG]

For this weekend only you will also be able to find the limited edition 'Warrior' prefix. This prefix can be found in the chests out in the Warzone this weekend only!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    What everyone has been waiting for! Double XP weekend is now happening and will officially be active today at 5pm EST until Sunday at midnight.

A memo expressing that the Double XP is active will be displayed when joining the server. You will also have access to viewing this given information by mousing over your XP icon in the challenge selection menu.

Along with this weekends Double XP amplifier, all active boosters will stack. You can go up to a max of 4.5x multipliers.

[​IMG]
    Prism has been introduced on the Magic islands this week and has since been released across all islands. Prism is our new and improved data logging system that not only stores heaps of information pertaining to your every day experiences, but also performs roll backs / restores.

[​IMG]

For those of you who have ever encountered problems with another player on the server griefing your island or perhaps stealing from your chests, we now have Prism to help us further detect and investigate your needs. Prism not only rolls back land and items within a specified range and time period, but also observes and records who placed and destroyed blocks.

[​IMG]

This new security feature is available to Head Moderators of our Savage Games staff team. If you ever come across a problem that needs to be further examined, you will be able to call upon a Head Moderator on your server to help further assist you!

[​IMG]
    Considering this month is going to be cut in half due to the transition, we have decided to do a Build event that will last from today June 2nd, until June 15th. This event is like any other Build event that we have had in the past, however, users will only be able to submit their entries via videos. That being said, we are expecting some top notch editing, effects and BUILDS!

This months theme: Steam Punk.
    [​IMG]

You can read more information regarding this months Build Event here:
    [ Steam Punk Build Event! [June 2nd - June 15th] ]

[​IMG]
    The moment everyone has been waiting for, the end of BETA transition!
    The time has come in the world of SkyBounds, where a balancing of the lands need to be restored and replenished. We know that a handful of you have been panicking, and that's completely normal, but I am here now to reassure you all that everything will be okay!

Instead of completely wiping you all of access to your previous islands, builds and resources; the old worlds will now be stored in a magical placed called the 'BETA Islands' or 'Old Islands' to make it easier to remember. All current data will be transferred over to these islands and all users will have access to visit whenever desired. Although these islands will still be accessible, they will no longer be obtaining any updates or new content features. Old Islands at this time will only contain about 100 player slots per server and will require Ultra rank or higher in order to join over the player slot limit.

Now some of you may be asking, can I move my islands, along with my builds and gear over to the new islands? Yes, within restriction. Only specific blocks / items will be transferable, thus stripping islands of valuable materials. What this means is that if you wish to transfer your island located on the BETA islands, over to the new world, certain items will not transfer with it. A list will be provided in the near future to further explaining what will not be moved over if an island transfer is completed. Please keep in mind that we will only be allowing Savage Ranked players at this time transfer their islands over from the 'Old Islands' to the 'New Islands'. That being said, if this is something you are interested in doing, please feel free to visit our donation shop and grab yourself the rank to obtain said perks.

The new Islands' warzone will be receiving quite the face lift. New islands will be added, along side new chest routes! So to everyone out there that had our warzones memorized, think again! Time to start your exploration over and experience the thrill of what SkyBounds is.

To all of my hardcore SkyBounds players out there: Yes, your prestige ranks will be transferring to the new islands, don't you worry! Current prestiges will stay as they are and players within 10 levels of leveling up will be receiving a spinner in the new world for a chance at a free instant prestige spin. Higher chance to unlock the prestige, the closer you were to reaching max level!

All kits that have been purchased, or successfully unlocked (Immortal), along with ranks will still be issued to your accounts on the new islands. You will not lose any donation related merchandise that is permanently linked to your player account permissions.

Summary:

- BETA islands will hold all current island data. New islands will be completely wiped and rebalance. Those who wish to play without losing their progress can continue to play on the BETA islands.

- All members of the server will have access to the BETA islands. However just like now, you will need a rank in order to join over the player slot limit.

- BETA player islands will be transferrable to the new islands for Savage Ranked players only. However, specific items will be restricted from being moved and thus will not transfer with your island. A list of items that will not be transferable will be provided in the near future.

- Current prestiges, donation ranks, kits and unlocked immortal kits will be available to you on the new islands as they are now.

[​IMG]
    • General Bug Fixes.
    • Zora is the best.
    • #DontMakeZoraDoThisEveryWeek.
    • [​IMG]

#1 Gnoxal, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    • Agree x 11
    • Funny x 8
    • Like x 6
    • Head Mod Shard x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Admin Emerald x 1
  2. Amir Singh

Amir Singh Tree Planter
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
  3. DataWood

DataWood Owner
    Staff Member Owner Savage

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Hey that's pretty good

• Agree x 4
    • Friendly x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Head Mod Shard x 1
  4. _creepersbane

_creepersbane Ore Extractor

Ratings:
    +230 / 23 / -32
    Minecraft:
    2nd

@Zora are you telling me that I won't be able to access my stuff on Ice after the release without a rank??? That will make people (including me) quit (unless I mis-read)

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. HuHu4life_ ICE

HuHu4life_ ICE Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    GG great Update Zora!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. lxlpandeh

lxlpandeh Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
  7. Bv44

Bv44 Ore Extractor
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +295 / 26 / -13
    Minecraft:
  8. Muux

Muux Tree Planter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
  9. WIckedbunny

WIckedbunny Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    yay, can't wait to lose everything because I don't have a rank and can't get one. I'm not sure if I am going to continue playing, considering people who pay heaps of their money will be able to keep most things and gain a considerable headstart

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  10. ObsidianSheep

ObsidianSheep Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +36 / 6 / -1
    Minecraft:
    why cant unranked players access the old islands? I am trying to prestige without a rank.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. DJ_Boss18

DJ_Boss18 Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    will ikits transfer to the new islands?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Azurite2000

Azurite2000 Savvy Shopper
    Legend Quality Assurance

Ratings:
    +41 / 13 / -2
    Minecraft:
    Does that mean ikits/kits will be transferred to the new worlds

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Solas_Devin

Solas_Devin Tree Planter
    Savage

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    does that mean that lvl 50 Players dont have a 100% chance to perstige?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RyanXV

RyanXV Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
  15. Terrarian_Blaze

Terrarian_Blaze Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend

Ratings:
    +22 / 4 / -0
    Minecraft:
    What about Ikits? I don't see it explained anywhere but I very much love this!

16. RyanXV

RyanXV Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Of course you like it you're Savage Rank lmaoooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. ethan james

ethan james Tree Planter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    would i be able to use my old island if i buy the ultra rank

18. DS_M1necraft

DS_M1necraft Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Legend Quality Assurance

Ratings:
    +39 / 4 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I really think everyone who has prestiged and opened an eternal shard on beta should be get another one on the new server.

19. Noah Beierman

Noah Beierman Savvy Shopper
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +64 / 4 / -4
    Minecraft:
    @Zora will ikits move to the new islands as well?

20. Gnoxal

Gnoxal Community Manager
    Staff Member Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,332 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    You are correct.
    You will need an Ultra rank or higher in order to access your archived islands.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.