1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eternal Shard Boss Buffs, Boss Egg Coupon Code + QA Title. [News]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zora, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Zora

Zora Community Manager
    Staff Member Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,228 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Eternal Shard Boss Buff
    Eternal Shards are the top most desired item to be obtained when it comes to the SkyBounds community. As many of you know, Eternal Shards are typically only obtainable through prestiging on the server or through various Savage Games events. However, with our recent update, you may now obtain Eternal Shards through Boss Battles.

How an Eternal Shard works, is very similar to the mechanics of an Immortal Shard. Once you are located at your island, you may right click to us an Eternal Shard. The Eternal Shard then rolls through all available kits that the user does not have unlocked, in the end resulting in a permanently unlocked kit for you to keep and use! Who wouldn't want to get their hands on this shard, it's truly worth getting!

So you may be asking, how was the Eternal Shard buffed? When you summon a Boss and successfully beat it, you will now have a chance at obtaining an Eternal Shard in replace of a Boss Crystal. Boss Crystals are commonly rewarded to players who defeat bosses, which gives you access to a Boss Key that you may use to roll for various prizes. However, now, instead of going through the process of hoping that you get something spectacular, YOU COULD POTENTIALLY GET A GREAT PRIZE IMMEDIATELY!

Bosses are the first piece of content dedicated to endgame players and will most definitely not be the last! More Bosses will be showing up around the worlds of SkyBounds, so I highly suggest you keep an eye out and in the mean time stock up on your much needed gear! The more bosses to arrive, the more epic gear to discover! Grab your friends, or maybe even your frienemies and let the battles begin!

If you would like to read more about our recent update, you can check out the changelog here:
    SkyBounds Bosses, Weekly Rewards and Viewable Kit Contents. + Leprechaun coming back to the store!

Quality Assurance Position
    Quality Assurers, or QAs, are a new role being added to the Savage Games community to help Developers perfect the functionality of the server. QAs will be responsible for providing assistance to our community via filing detailed bug reports, testing new developments / server features, and overall helping to make sure that the server is in tip top physical shape!

Only the most dedicated and experienced members of the community will be considered for this position. That being said, our number one requirement is that those who apply must have prestiged at least once on any SkyBounds related world. Members of this role will receive no in-game benefits, ranks or compensation for their work provided. This is strictly a volunteer role.

Those who are interested in applying for this position must apply with the link provided, along with successfully meeting all qualifications listed below. Please do not apply at this time if you do not meet all of the requirements for we will not be making exceptions. This role is very important to the server and highly confidential, so only those who are deemed suitable for the position will be considered.

QA Qualifications:
    - User must speak, type and understand fluent English.
    - User must be prestiged at least once on any SkyBounds related world.
    - User must be of the age 13 years or older to be considered.
    - User must have a decently clear records history at the time of applying and acceptance.
    - User must be experienced in the art of SkyBounds and have a high understanding of the mechanics of the server.

Those that are accepted into the QA role will be granted permissions on the Savage Games public discord, allowing them to speak among one another in regards to the work provided. There you will be able to further communicate with the Developers of the server your outcomes and concerns, vice versa. As stated before, no in game rank will be provided for those who obtain this role. You will appear in game as you always have, just with added server access that will be discussed upon hire.

Application Link: http://www.savage.games/applyqa/

Boss Egg Coupon Code

A Boss Egg coupon code has recently hit stores today! The code provided will give you $5 off your next purchase of a Boss Egg in our Store. The code wont last long and does in fact have a redemption limit, so if you wish to take advantage of this offer, you better act fast! You can visit our store with the link provided below.

Coupon Code: GOLEMSLAYER

Savage Games | Welcome

#1 Zora, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Head Mod Shard Head Mod Shard x 1
    • Moderator Diamond Moderator Diamond x 1
  2. Donny

Donny Tree Planter
    Quality Assurance

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Still to expensive D':

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TotallyNotAlive

TotallyNotAlive Cookie Quester
    Savage Ultra

Ratings:
    +104 / 3 / -6
    Minecraft:
    GG first nice update :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TotallyNotAlive

TotallyNotAlive Cookie Quester
    Savage Ultra

Ratings:
    +104 / 3 / -6
    Minecraft:
    @Donny no why u break my dream ;(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SkyBorn

SkyBorn Tree Puncher
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    For the QA thing I wish I could do it, but i'm only lvl 14 and havn't prestiged

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Simpelmal01

Simpelmal01 Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Is there a way to get boss eggs without buying them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ieatbananabread

ieatbananabread Dangerous Adventurer

Ratings:
    +164 / 10 / -6
    Minecraft:
    I like all of this except for one QA requirement. I don't understand why you must be prestiged to be considered for QA. Someone like me who might know all or close to all the mechanics of SkyBounds might just not have the chance to prestige. I would suggest replacing that requirement with maybe a test on your knowledge of Skybounds or something. This is just my opinion, no hate <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Benjocaron

Benjocaron Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +47 / 2 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Question: Is pvp between players enabled when a boss is there to fight in warzone?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Megit

Megit Loot Hoarder

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    PvP is not enabled when you are fighting a boss in the boss arena. This ensures you can spend your full attention on killing the boss and not worrying about some player coming to backstab you while you do so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Zora

Zora Community Manager
    Staff Member Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,228 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    The requirement to be prestiged will remain at this time. The reason behind this is that those who have prestiged have a better understanding of not only the server as a whole, but all of the challenges as well considering they need to complete them in order to prestige.

Boss eggs at this time are only obtained through the shop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sittin

Sittin Expert Crafter
    Ultra Quality Assurance

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Hype

• Like Like x 1
  12. ieatbananabread

Ratings:
    +164 / 10 / -6
    Minecraft:
    Alrighty thanks anyway <3. Anyone selling reward spinners on prehistoric xD

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. SnipeZaHouse

SnipeZaHouse Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +16 / 3 / -1
    Minecraft:
    nope dude you have to buy them ;(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +625 / 1 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Looks like i'm going to have to hardcore grind levels to prestige so I can apply for QA :o

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ieatbananabread

Ratings:
    +164 / 10 / -6
    Minecraft:
    Same. I'm super far behind already

16. FuZ3D_Emo

FuZ3D_Emo Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +625 / 1 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Same, and for various reasons.
    a. have no access to my laptop for ages as due to getting suspended from school for the most unnecessary reason, although i'm on school holidays now.
    b. on the weekend of the rest was super busy with a concert and such.
    c. i priorotise staff duties over actually playing / grinding.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Arved

Arved Cookie Quester
    Savage Legend Ultra Quality Assurance

Ratings:
    +116 / 11 / -16
    Minecraft:
    Great, totally.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Jangusty

Jangusty Tree Planter
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I think this can be explained better, I don't quite get this requirement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SiphonicBear

SiphonicBear Expert Crafter
    Savage

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Queston: How clear does your record have to be....

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. DaCTANinja

DaCTANinja Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +32 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    probally OBS clear, you can still take screenshots tho

• Agree Agree x 1