1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event Idea

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by ADerpyNarwhal, Mar 10, 2017.

1. ADerpyNarwhal

ADerpyNarwhal Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Make a giant maze/pvp place, where everyone's in a maze, and there is 3 floors, each floor having multiple divisions, and there are traps. And you start at the top, and have to find the hole dropping to the next floor. At the end of each division, there is one loot chest. And in certain areas, you can place red stained clay as the floor, to indicate pvp is enabled here. And at the end of each floor, including floor 3, there is a min parkour that. And at the end of floor 3's parkour, there are multiple loot chests, one for each of the first three people that get to the end. I also suggest there being an ishard in at least one of the chests. Just saying

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Renarsjo

Renarsjo Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +22 / 12 / -13
    Minecraft:
    Stop multiple post about dis

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lightraider

Lightraider Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +237 / 26 / -22
    Minecraft:
    Yet again, what is everyones obsession with putting ikit shards as rewards, this is too over powered, worth way too much and wont happen. It loses the server money and also just isnt sensible, an event does not need a paid item worth $30 as a reward! Plus this even doesnt sound hard enough to warrant an iKit shard even if they did put it as a reward.

However the idea of a maze event sounds pretty good, although i am interested, would it a race to the end? or would it be survive and try not to get killed by other people to make it to the end? and would every start together or would everyone start apart and then maybe stand a chance to meet up as they ran through the maze, how would the fights occur? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ADerpyNarwhal

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Good question! And I have an answer. 1. Yes, they would start together. 2. There will be certain areas marked as pvp enabled areas. 3. There is something I have seen somwhat similar to this, and it took 4 hours. 4. It doesnt have to be the $30 ishard, but A shard proves rewarding for a 4 hr maze. And almost everyone on the server would want to be there, so it's kinda a big deal. Hope this helps! Feel free to ask any other questions. also, just saying, I'm also legend rank. If ur on tfi alot, you'll see a bit and a half of me being active in chat and that sort of thing. So I can say that I have seen and been in your position before...

5. feedthebeast49

feedthebeast49 Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +18 / 3 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Comsnic had the same thing recently

6. ADerpyNarwhal

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Ik that @feedthebeast49, because that's the place where I got this. It seems like a good idea, and would probably be fun for the people that play on the server. It's something new, and that's why I suggested it. If you disagree, that's fine. It's ok to disagree. Just realize that just because one server does something, it doesnt mean that all other servers can't do it as well. Servers can do whatever they want, when you think about it. That's what's so amazing about Minecraft! You could go onto 10 servers that are basically the same, or completely different. You never know until you poke in your head and take a look around. Explore a bit, and sometimes even go outside of your comfort zone to see new things. Have a little fun with it! Be creative, but don't be so random that nothing makes sense. And if you dont always say, this server is copying that server, so it must be bad, you might actually find some fun servers. Finding a server that has the minigame you want is not always what should be the point. What should be the point, is finding the server that you can build a connection with. Finding a server that you can call home, and go to whenever you want, and be able to feel entertained. It's the aspect of having so many unique servers, you'll never see two servers by different people that are exactly the same, and also the aspect of all servers will be copying another server. And it's not a thing of who was the first to do this, and everyone else copied them, its a thing of creativity, and letting your mind run free, and having fun while doing so. THAT, is why Minecraft is still fun. Have a nice day, and stay derpy!

#6 ADerpyNarwhal, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  7. feedthebeast49

feedthebeast49 Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +18 / 3 / -1
    Minecraft:
    SOunds fun tho

8. cazjonoli

cazjonoli Savvy Shopper
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -7
    Minecraft:
    A good idea but u did copy finland_KILLERs idea and thats not good.u did just change some words and the floors but almost the same