1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skybounds HOLIDAY SALE! The Ice Islands, Player Level 30, Item Level 20, and Fortune buff!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Turqmelon, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Developer
    Staff Member Developer Head Administrator Savage

Ratings:
    +1,047 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Things are gonna get chilly, bring a jacket...
    [​IMG]
    NEW WORLD: THE ICE ISLANDS
    A new world way up North from our other warzones has been discovered. This world is filled with ice, snow, and lots of strange magic. Make sure to dress appropriately, otherwise things are gonna get cold. With this new world comes the usual brand new map, brand new outposts, and brand new market. Oh, and I guess 250 more players slots is cool too.

This new server is accessible from our hubs, just right click the new block next to your monsters icon!

[​IMG]
    LEVEL UPDATES: PLAYER LEVEL 30, ITEM LEVEL 20

The grind continues. Our maximum levels for player XP and item XP have been increased. These new caps will allow you to climb even higher on the /leveltop leaderboards, as well as unlock new abilities for you items.

NEW ITEM MAX LEVELS:
    • STONE Unchanged, Max Level 5
    • IRON Unchanged, Max Level 10
    • DIAMOND Buffed, Max Level 20
    NEW LEVELABLE ITEMS:
    • BOWS can be levelled with higher accuracy and far distance shots. The better your aim, the more XP you'll earn. While there aren't any bow-specific abilities just yet, these level-ups will unlock more enchantment slots, like other items.
    • ARMOR can be levelled by taking damage. When you receive damage, your XP reward will be split amongst the gear you're wearing. While there aren't any armor-specific abilities yet, these level-ups will unlock more enchantment slots, like other items.
    NEW ITEM ABILITIES:
    • SHUFFLE (Axes, Active): Unlocks at level 20. When triggered, then next player you attack will have their hotbar scrambled! Perfect to use against enemies trying to reach for healing or enderpearls.
    • PLANT (Hoes, Active): Unlocks at level 20. Stand near empty soil with seeds in your hotbar. When you trigger this ability, your seeds will automatically be planted amongst nearby soil, saving you lots of time.
    • SPREAD (Picks, Passive): Unlocks at level 15 and scales with level. Spread gives ores you mine a chance at growing to nearby stone, instantly increasing the value of an Ore Seed or Reserve.
    • INSIGHT (Swords, Active): Unlocks at level 20. When triggered, mobs you kill for the next 10 seconds will drop triple enchantment XP.

[​IMG]
    ENCHANTMENT BUFF: FORTUNE

The popular Fortune enchantment has just received a buff to make it better than vanilla. Now, Iron and Gold Ore will give multiple drops based off your Fortune level. Warzone ores will also give extra drops when mined according to level, as well!

[​IMG]
    With this change, we'd also like to introduce the Santa Immortal Kit, available for a limited time only, just for the holidays! Savage Games | Welcome

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE SAVAGE GAMES TEAM: SALE
    We hope all of you enjoy your holiday, regardless of what you celebrate! The support that we have received from our community in the past month and a half has been incredible, and it's way beyond what we ever expected.

As a thanks to you guys, enjoy the following discounts in our shop until January 2nd!
    • ALL IMMORTAL KITS 25% off!
    • STARS, WARZONE RESTOCKS, and BONUSES 30% off!
    • STANDARD /KITS 25% off!
    • RANDOM MISC ITEMS 10% off!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ALL IMMORTAL KITS THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED ARE ALSO RE-ADDED FOR A LIMITED TIME! GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE AGAIN!

Visit our shop here: Savage Games | Welcome

Other Noteable Changes
    • Bye Bye Bats: Bats will no longer naturally spawn as they have no real purpose.
    • Kill Trackers: Discoverable in the warzone and pre-installed on some items. Kill Trackers will enable your weapon to count every player kill you make with it. When you bring it to a workbench, you can also open a full detailed listing of every type of mob you've killed, and how many times.
    • LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! /ignore has been added for all players. You can ignore up to 50 people at once. Ignored users' chat won't appear for you. They also won't be able to PM you or send you island invites.
    • Immortal Shards are now "Soulbound": If you die with an immortal shard, it'll now be sent to your island's dropzone as opposed to falling to the ground. More items will be receiving this attribute in the future.
    • Max Enchantment Slot Buff: Level 15 items now have 6 enchant slots, instead of 5. Level 20 items will have 7 enchantment slots.
    • Hoes <3 Netherwart: Hoes' harvest, grow, and plant abilities now fully support Nether Wart.
    • Cancelled Intentions: Readying an ability will now automatically cancel after 5 seconds. No more accidental triggers!
    • Farming Love: Hoes will take less durability damage from the Harvest and Grow abilities.
    • Santa Buffs: Santa's rewards have been buffed.
    • Bugfixes & Optimizations: We should hire an exterminator.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Andre

Andre Tree Planter
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -2
    Minecraft:
  3. Dracre

Dracre Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Hella Lit More Enchants On Weapons Gotta Get On The Grind

4. CptSwollhouse

CptSwollhouse Cookie Quester
    Blackshore Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +193 / 8 / -5
    Minecraft:
    HOES <3 NETHERWART

FORTUNE X?!? Srsly? xD

• Like Like x 1
  5. wafflepuffs7653

wafflepuffs7653 Tree Planter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    YAS NETHERWART AND HOES COMBO!!

6. Jackpot777

Jackpot777 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    woo amazing!

7. zachsizzler

zachsizzler Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Dude every update gets more and more Crazier. Its LIT!

8. DJHitchcock

DJHitchcock Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +217 / 4 / -2
    Minecraft:
    Are the ranks on sale too? The AUS Dollar is horrible right now and the lowest rank is $25 or something.

9. Nathan12363

Nathan12363 Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +231 / 5 / -0
    Minecraft:
  10. mellonlc2004

mellonlc2004 New Islander

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    i love this sever

11. DireFire112

DireFire112 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    sweet cant wait

12. ChipyD

ChipyD Expert Crafter
    Savage

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    • Bye Bye Bats: Bats will no longer naturally spawn as they have no real purpose.
    I hate you!! NOOOOOOOO
    #RipBats2k17
    Lel

13. ItzHector

ItzHector Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +158 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Loving this update so far!

14. colton123

colton123 New Islander

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    kevint130 trolling and stealing my 100 emerald ore seed from me also 4 20 ones and he is offline so i cant report him plz give me my 100 emerald ore seed back i got trolled and want it also will you plz ban him for 1 day???

15. iiiExcaliburiii

iiiExcaliburiii Tree Planter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    XP bottles please? cant do xp challenges and warzone at the same time :/ thanks!

16. jackhebb14

jackhebb14 New Islander

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I back up Excaliburs idea

17. Hallideadly

Hallideadly Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +75 / 6 / -0
    Minecraft: