1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IG's vs. Blazes

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The Monster Islands' started by GuyDiamond, Jan 2, 2017.

1. GuyDiamond

GuyDiamond Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I was just curious what everyone thought was the best end game money maker? I currently have 4 blazes and 1 IG and can't decide which to expand on. It doesn't seem like the IG's are all that great, and itsjaws (Baltop 1 on monsters) said last night that he preferred blazes over IG's as well. And along with that, how many blaze spawners in one spot is too many? Do they start to interfere with each other? Do they need spread out?

Thanks

2. Sparx3R

Sparx3R Tree Planter
    Savage Ultra

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I play on TFI, but IMO Blazes are better if your willing to grind, but if your lazy like me get IG's and AFK them. Recommendation: Get 24 blazes first, then buy IG's b/c at about 24 they do not get much more efficient. Ig's are pretty much limitless from what iv'e seen though, and that is why they are expensive. Also yes, you need to spread out the blazes if your planning on having more then one spawner room for them b/c when they combine they interfere w/ spawning rates, so I made mine about 3-5 chunks away and they seem to work fine :D

-Sparx3R

3. GuyDiamond

GuyDiamond Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    How many did you put in each chunk? And will they all continue spawning when you're at the others?

4. iSniperJohn

iSniperJohn Cookie Quester
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +159 / 2 / -2
    Minecraft:
    spawners are only activated if you're within 16 blocks of the spawner. Check the wiki for more info about spawners: Monster Spawner – Official Minecraft Wiki

Also, If you've looting v sword + enough time to grind, get a bunch of blazes. If you want to chat and do other stuff while grinding, go for Iron Golems.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vireoh

Vireoh Tree Planter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft: