1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortal shards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AgentDWS, Apr 16, 2017.

1. AgentDWS

AgentDWS Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +47 / 16 / -7
    Minecraft:
    Basic Information

Brief Summary:
    Immortal shards

Where would this idea be applied:
    Skybounds

Please describe the suggestion:
    Before i start .... please don't say "oh immortal shards are too OP and it would ruin the pvp side of the game if there is anymore going around ?" therefor the only way to get them is to pay for them .... cool ?
    I think that even an unranked player should be able get an immortal shard ? after all its just fun ? seriously ? immortal shards are too expensive on the shop and its not even guaranteed to permanently unlock the kit ? if you don't wanna cool then its really hard to pvp in the warzone without to dying to a 10 team
    A way of fairly giving everyone a chance a getting geared is have a point system like mining world token shop ? you get points by completing tasks ? just like challenges ? ya'know there general, mining world and bounty hunting in the /ch .... in game ?
    and right beside the three i just explained ? but instead you get get a certain amount of points and then you can get any immortal shard of your choice but don't make the shard way overpriced ? because it would take too long to get just one shard ?
    i also think that there should again be a point system that allows any player, cool or not a chance to unlock really good perks ? like /feed, /day,/night and longer auctions and more auctions ?
    I really hope this thread is making sense ? because if it isn't I might make a new one that's more easy to read ? let me know ?

Please don't turn SkyBounds into a cool server ??

Documentation

Screen shot related documents:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  2. AgentDWS

AgentDWS Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +47 / 16 / -7
    Minecraft:
    I bet some sweaty try hard that is baltop because he/she sells shards that they buy off the store for easy stars. (and has unlocked every ikit)
    is gonna attack me for saying this thread ??
    oh sorry "Qwelax" .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. choclatesniffle

choclatesniffle Expert Crafter
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +19 / 2 / -1
    Minecraft:
    lol but iagree

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. inS!de Studios

inS!de Studios Dangerous Adventurer
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +104 / 6 / -4
    Minecraft:
    actually there are ways to gather ikit Shards without paying. Arcane shards might be the bad way to do this but its theoretically possible. Otherwise just farm yourself a decent amount of stars (which isnt too hard to obtain if you know the game a bit) and buy them from other players /the ah. And nobody knows yet, what the bonus drops for levels >20 are because they dont work yet. Probably theres a ikit shard for atleast level50?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Kahmau

Kahmau Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I don't really agree with you shards on the shop are over-priced for something you cannot unlock for ever, all i think this is necessary is for them to possibly slightly increase the price but make it permanent like a rank or kit, I am not sure if this goes against minecrafts Laws of Physics but I think this would be great and would still make a lot of money for the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. asahdd

asahdd Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +6 / 7 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I agree. If you buy it you need to unlock it too. If you buy it with money you should unlock it but if you get it ingame there should be a chance. If you think thats to op then make the kits 5 or 10 $ more expensive but do not put a roll for it because it makes it a full rip off. You can buy it online 5 times and get nothing. And that makes people dont play for a long time. It should be unlocked when bought with real money

7. inS!de Studios

Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +104 / 6 / -4
    Minecraft:
    Why should the make those unlockable instant when people keep buying them multiple times? I agree it sucks for younger players/people who arent that rich or just dont want to spend money on MC - but as long as people pay for it they will keep it this way

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. D0minator6

D0minator6 Expert Crafter
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -2
    Minecraft:
    why don't we just stop buying shards because then they will lower the prices and do more sales?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. asahdd

asahdd Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +6 / 7 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Yeah. Then we dont buy ikits guys

10. asahdd

asahdd Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +6 / 7 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Yes it is a waste of money when we buy ikits and it sucks a lot. I did not buy any ikits because i will make my own ingame stars and buy it ingame. Everyone should do that

11. asahdd

asahdd Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +6 / 7 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Think about it. You bought the guardian ikit and you didnt unlock it. You go out to the warzone and you see the teams. That means you lost your money. This is why i (dont know why they want it) want it to be unlocked forever because the teamers wreck or steal your armor and its gone. Make the ikits unlock forever when you buy it with real money or make the warzone a place wich you cant get wrecked by teamers

12. DANbroisTHEman

DANbroisTHEman Expert Crafter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +13 / 6 / -4
    Minecraft:
    I'm going to state my pointless opinion, "My opinion", so first if you get a ikit out of an arcane shard your the best <3, so basically the server's developers need money to make this server, ikits help them out, money wise, so if they make them a perm unlock then basically they will lose a lot of money and not saying they love money saying they need money to keep the server up. Love y'all :D

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  13. Benjocaron

Benjocaron Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +60 / 2 / -1
    Minecraft:
    For statistics buddies, I bought 4 guardian shards and won the kit on the 4th one. My friend bought 4 and got it on the 3rd one. So he opened the other shard on another account and didn't won it on that one. The thing is that we bought like 3 shards in the ah before and my friend had openned 2 of them with his savage rewards and got no kit out of those ones so basically the chances we had are 2/13.

14. asahdd

asahdd Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +6 / 7 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Yeah so basicly you need to spend maybe 100$ to get ONE ikit

15. inS!de Studios

Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +104 / 6 / -4
    Minecraft:
    I think there are only two ways to make people pay enough to keep a server this big running: First is this iKit model as they use atm. The second one is making people pay monthly for a rank (which most other servers do, atleast in the German zone). And I honestly like the ikit system more. And the chance is round about 10% to unlock an iKit (not official numbers I think but what I heard alot) so its basically more like 200-300 bucks to perma unlock one - or you are lucky as a buddy of me and unlock like 50-75% first try xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Benjocaron

Benjocaron Savvy Shopper

Ratings:
    +60 / 2 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I know it looks expensive, but play it smart. Only buy the shards when they have a high percentage off, have a lot of stars to buy Some in auction house and think about it, In Canada, demon kit (tier four regular kit) is about 75$, so if you get Guardian (which is a lot better), it is kind of worth.

17. asahdd

asahdd Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +6 / 7 / -1
    Minecraft:

If you think this way ikit shards being expensive is a lot better than paying monthly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1