1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JOB - BajanCanadian

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by BajanCanadian, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roygator14

roygator14 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I believe respect is in the forums rules.

And no I didn't "sit there like an ass" I stated that the number of players on Skybounds isn't even close to what it should be.
    Second, Mitch probably won't read these replies anyways, and no offense but I don't see what good making it up even did you.
    I don't come here to argue or "be an ass" I come here to read messages and reply to them and have an enjoyable time. You however obviously cannot understand that my reply was neither positive nor negative it is simply stating that the playercount is low.

Thanks for using language inappropriate and unsuitable for some other users on here that are much younger in age. That's also a good way to affect player count, when parents read their kids messages and see disrespectful comments towards others for no reason.

Have a good day.

EDIT: I even said "I love Skybounds" it was nothing against Skybounds OR Mitch... so think before reacting.

2. DarkHeartSoldier

DarkHeartSoldier Tree Planter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
  3. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Developer
    Staff Member Developer Head Administrator Savage

Ratings:
    +982 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Locking this thread!

Should you wish to apply, please do so using the email provided at the bottom of the first post. Further discussion on this topic is not necessary.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.