1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking Join The SS Armada

Discussion in 'Island Recruitment' started by BrightSkies, Jan 5, 2017.

1. BrightSkies

BrightSkies Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    ===============================================================================Hey! Looking For a team or army? Too bad, were an Armada! The SS stands simply for ¨Stacked Squad¨ and that is certainly what we are. Are you good at PvP, have a great island, or some nice Ikits? Respond here with a username, and me and everyone else back here at the SS will make sure to respond with a review of what you got going on.
    List Of Requirements Below:

============================================================================================================
    1. At least player level 11.
    2. Absolutely no Hackers, Thiefs, or Scammers, trust me, were watching!
    3. (Optional, but helpful) One or More Ikits. {We understand not everyone can spend money}
    4. SkyBounds Experience! Please, do not attempt to join if you are a new player! We would like at least 1 week of experience so we don´t need to walk you through.
    5. We are all older than 13, so please don´t join if you are much younger. Be your own judge!

===========================================================================================================
    -=A special thank you from all of us back at SS, and Good Luck Everyone!=-
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

#1 BrightSkies, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. MikeandIke

MikeandIke Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I would like to join I don't have any i kits right now but i am getting some and my username is MikeandIke I am player level 15 and I have good gear and i am 13 years old. play respond I f I can join so msg me on my profile or msg me on sky bounds.

3. BrightSkies

BrightSkies Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    MikeAndIke, are you part of the Frog Army? Our teams are assioted, I am a leader for everyone there too, so if you joined _xKermx_ you do not need to apply.

4. J.A.K.E.R

J.A.K.E.R Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    i would love to join your squad but i dont have any kits soooooooo.... hope you select me and i am 14 years old

5. ItzHector

ItzHector Dangerous Adventurer
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +154 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I won't be applying as of yet, however I wish you the best of luck!​

6. Vireoh

Vireoh Tree Planter
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    what island is this on im curious

7. xYeasx

xYeasx Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I want to join but I'm level 10 almost to 11

8. RLGaming983

RLGaming983 Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Hello I'm RLGaming983 (That's my ign). I am 13 and player level 11 (almost 12). I am a good builder and not bad at pvp to I would love to join SS Armada hope you select me.