1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Kit Switch

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CptSwollhouse, Dec 15, 2016.

1. CptSwollhouse

CptSwollhouse Cookie Quester
    Blackshore Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +246 / 8 / -5
    Minecraft:
    Hay y'all!

So with the recently released monster world, I have found a new home and play almost exclusively there! The only problem is that all of my money is dumped into kits on the first islands, and it's hard to comprehend spending the money again for the kits, so here is my suggestion that could be a win-win for the server and players.

Note: this suggestion is only applicable to non-PvP and non-immortal kits (so Flight, Summoner, Artist, and Skydropper only). The kits range from $10-$17, and my idea is to either allow players to purchase a switch (so $4.99 for a $10 kit) in order to have it moved, OR a discount for someone who is buying the kit again. Quite frankly, I don't think I'll spend the money on kits again, but I'd definitely consider paying to have them moved over for less than the retail value. This way, player satisfaction will rise,

Let me know what you think!

-Captain

2. EnderLord19

EnderLord19 Dangerous Adventurer
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +51 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I really like this Switch Idea. Would be good for those who want their Kits on another World.

But not sure if I'm feeling buying another Kit or Rank once again, if it even is a discount. But having it as a Token or so is really nice and neat.