1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leprechauns Immortal shard quest!

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by Tpoyy, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Tpoyy

Tpoyy Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    It would be like the Santa immortal shard quests, except u would have to find thing like shamrocks (shout out TheDerpyNarwhal) and when you do them all you get a leprechauns shard! and it would last till Easter to do the quests! (and btw that IS the way you spell "Leprechaun" lol)

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Gavote

Gavote Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Ratings:
    +156 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Best shard ever! I had to try it 4 times to unlock it :D I like this idea, hopefully some more events for St.Patrick's day will arise :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tpoyy

Tpoyy Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    lol xD who needs money anyway? #EVERYONE

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. MollyHerringbone

MollyHerringbone Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I live this id Ames. You don't have to jut do it for he leprechauns shard though. Any shard will be good. You could let people choose from a bunch of shards maybe. They can choose which they want

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I think that automatically getting a shard would be overpowered. Maybe unless the challenge would be really hard, the server could debate about it but for the most part, everyone should be able to have a chance of completing or attempting this server-wide challenge. Maybe if there was a percent chance of getting a IRL $ item like in the Santa's Quest (i.e shards, item boosters, storm gens, crates, orbs of dimensions). I think that for a prize you could get (maybe) cosmetic items (Santa's Emerald/Holiday Hat) would be cool too. Overall this idea has been thrown around but I think it is too late for the team to create a huge event like this.

Maybe the next Holiday Season
    -PANDAFTW

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tomanyeggs

Tomanyeggs Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    this challenge should be very hard to get or else everyone would be wearing op leprechaun gear
    it would be unfair to previous shard unlockers who spent tons of money