1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Bug Reports
    Read this before posting: CLICK ME! - Read this before replying: CLICK ME!

Other Money not refunded on AH

Discussion in 'Bugs Archive' started by BubbleDude, Jan 5, 2017.

1. BubbleDude

BubbleDude New Islander

Minecraft:
    Hi, I am BubbleDude and I play on Skybounds at least once a day.
    I have bought many add-ons such as the ultra kit, a vampire shard, and a flyer kit.

My concern today is connected to the auction house (I'll refer to it as "ah"). I was trying to get an immortal shard on the 5th of January 2017 when someone outbid me. I was completely ok with as I was supposed to get the 4 million Stars that I had used to attempt to get te rare item back automatically. They sent me the notification on the bottom right-hand corner of my screen. I desperately wanted the shard, so as I attempted to bid again. However, the game said that I did not have enough Stars to complete the auction, so I bid again and the exact same notification popped up. I was annoyed as I was sure that I had at least 6 million Stars. I checked the other auctions to see if I had misplaced my custom bid but all of the other auctions but none of them had been bid on by me.

I'll be really disappointed to see the money that I got for Christmas and all of the hard work I have done go to waste. So please Do the best you can to give me my money back but a more important issue is that this might happen again to another person. Please try to fix it. I have spent 50$ on this game.

This is the link to the video in which it shows that I have not bid on anything and that my balance is 1.5 million:

Attached Files:

#1 BubbleDude, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. ScreamPvP_

ScreamPvP_ Tree Planter

I am here as a witness to what happened with BubbleDude and his money :He dropped from 6 mil to 1.5 mil as he bidded , he then got outbid and messaged me saying he didn't get his money back , I then did /bal BubbleDude to check his balance again he still was at 1,5 mil .

3. Turqmelon

Turqmelon Developer
    Staff Member Developer Administrator Savage

Minecraft:
    This was already fixed in a previous patch.