1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Skybounds New Recipes, Recipe Library and Tutorial Island! + 10% Off Weekend Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gnoxal, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Gnoxal

Gnoxal Community Manager
    Staff Member Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,416 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Update day is upon on us and although this may not be the most extensive change log, we are still bringing you some cool new features that we feel you all will enjoy. From new potion recipes, to a brand new openable, and even tutorial islands! Keep reading to learn more about these new SkyBounds features and maybe even check out our shop this weekend to take advantage of the 10% off store wide weekend sale!
    Savage Games | Welcome

[​IMG]
    A handful of new potion recipes are coming to SkyBounds this week! These potions range from being helpful on your islands, to assisting you in the Warzone during PVP. These potions can be obtained through recipe books found out in the warzone, or even by using one of the new Recipe Library openables (more information below). For those of you who really enjoy gathering materials in order to craft new and exciting recipes, this update is definitely for you! Get your tools, gather some resources and brew on!

[​IMG]
    The Necro Potion can be used on your island only. With the throw of this potion, you can summon a horde of monsters in the blink of an eye! The range in which these monsters spawn, and the amount in which spawn varies depending on the strength of the pot!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Arctic Potion will surely freeze you in your tracks! Ever wanted to simply turn your island into a full on snowy wonderland? Well now you can with the flick of your wrist. Toss one of these pots down and give your island a complete face lift!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Have you ever wanted to destroy a large area of land, but were far too lazy to mine everything out yourself? Well now there's a new pot to help assist you with breaking down land that you wish to be rid of. Get your hands on a Rupture Potion, and with on throw, you can take out chunks of land in a heart beat!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Prospector pots are going to be the talk of the town here on SkyBounds! Those of you that have a ore seed farm with tons of ores available to you for mining, can now use a prospector potion on the ores to give them an upgrade! How this works is simple. Say you have land full of gold, and want to upgrade your gold to diamonds; simply toss a Prospector Potion on top of the gold ore and watch it instantly transform into diamonds. Each ore within the radius will upgrade to the next highest tiered ore available.
    Iron > Gold
    Gold > Diamond
    Diamond > Emerald
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Whats better then battling enemies in the warzone? Battling enemies in the warzone to some 'sick beats'! Toss this potion down on your enemies, or friends, and watch them dance! Music and particles included to really get this party started. Those effected by this potion will hear music playing in the background and be stuck in a continuous jumping cycle until the potion wears off.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Golden Luck is a cool new warzone related potion that helps you obtain warzone crates in the process of mining golden ores. Simply throw the Golden Luck pot at any golden ore out in the warzone and begin to mine! Some of the ore effected by this potion will drop warzone crates which will be obtained in your inventory. Keep in mind that only the ore with particles have been effected and that anyone within range can mine the ore.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This pot doesn't regenerate by itself and in fact needs assistance in order to do so by comboing it with a regeneration potion. By using both pots, you will be able to successfully regen over the typical 10 hearts, overall, removing any regeneration restrictions.

[​IMG]
    Those who encounter this potions, will be unable to use any ender pearl related items period; Ender Bows included. Tired of having people run from battles due to the over use of Ender Pearling? Simply target your victim, toss a potion and strike!

[​IMG]
    As many of you are aware, we have a weapon ability that shuffles a players inventory when used. Now, we introduce the Disarray Potion. This potion shuffles every players inventory who are effected by the splash. This potion does effect yourself, so be careful how you use it!

[​IMG]
    Once of our stronger pots on the market today is the Starvation Pot. This pot is a major game changer out in the warzone and can greatly effect the turn out of ones battle. Toss this potion on the targeted player and force their sprinting to come to an end! Attack while you have them weak and claim victory over your enemy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Much like all other custom openables that we provide here on SkyBounds, we now bring to you the Recipe Library! The recipe library is a custom item that allows you to spin for a chance at winning a variety of recipe books and potions! Recipe Libraries will be available to find in chests located in the warzone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Four of thew new custom recipe books have since been added to the Brew Master! The Brew Master can be found in the Markets on every island. The four new custom recipes that have arrived at the Brew Master include: Rupture 1, Prospector 1, Arctic and Necro Potion 1. For those of you who wish to get your hands on some of the new recipes, stop on over to Brew Master for your brewing needs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For some time now there has always been a demand for some sort of tutorial on 'how to SkyBounds'. Well with this weeks update, we bring to you, the Tutorial Islands! These islands can now be accessed via the server hub. When in the hub, you can run the command '/tutorial' which will teleport you to the islands to start your tutorial experience. For those of you new to Skybounds, recording a new series or maybe have friends who you've referred, make sure to check these islands out! Basic information is given, from how to start your island - to what you'll find out in the warzone! This is a very helpful tool and I think a lot of new players will highly enjoy its purpose here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Weekend sale now active!
    10% OFF EVERYTHING STORE WIDE
    Savage Games | Welcome

[​IMG]
    • More horse adjustments, they just really weren't feeling it
    • Kill Challenge Emerald adjustments - Flails and Armor Set Bonuses are now disabled
    • Kill Challenge Emerald buff - Now issues a random immortal shard to the user
    • KO Swords no longer hated by boss arenas, well they are still kinda. But now they're sent to your island drop zone instead of just being deleted
    • /is tagline to be able to set a sub-header to island tooltips
    • Orbing of Eternal Shards disabled sorry
    • Fix that would make Enchant tables take Custom Fragment Books when disenchanting. How rude.
    • Brand new punishment system for staff members, new punish messages for bad players. Hope you don't see it.
    • New Potion Recipes
    • New Custom Splash Potions
    • New Openable: Potion Recipe Library
    • New Items for sale from the Brew Master: 4 new recipe books
    • Adjustments to various storage settings for some challenges to fix wonkiness with some of them
    • /tutorial in any hub to access the Tutorial island
    • Bugfixes and optimizations. Wee.

#1 Gnoxal, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Love It! Love It! x 2
  2. Hawk1230

Hawk1230 Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +49 / 12 / -0
    Minecraft:
  3. _CuzImAlive_

_CuzImAlive_ Cookie Quester
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +124 / 8 / -17
    Minecraft:
    Second! Awesome update!

4. Eeli71

Eeli71 Tree Planter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Third

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PREDATOR_XSNIPZ

PREDATOR_XSNIPZ Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
  6. NaokiSasuke

NaokiSasuke Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +30 / 4 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Can't wait to get home sunday so i can play

7. Joseph Stewart

Joseph Stewart Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +20 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft:
    well looks like prestiging on every island is pointless now, i cant orb my eternals to my main island. :(

8. CptSwollhouse

CptSwollhouse Cookie Quester
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -5
    Minecraft:
    I can't wait to get hit with an ender counter potion so I can be killed even faster! #BadAtPvP

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Lmao Lmao x 2
  9. Spicy__Fox

Spicy__Fox Savvy Shopper
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +80 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    The wz just got harder for those who aren't good at pvp. Great.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. ccc9rocks

ccc9rocks Tree Planter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Starvation potion here I come >:) Muahahahahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Lmao Lmao x 1
  11. cazjonoli

cazjonoli Cookie Quester
    Blackshore Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +130 / 10 / -16
    Minecraft:
    I really like the new update but some of those potions are really op and if they arent very expensive they gonna destroy the pvp

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. RioxGHG

RioxGHG Tree Planter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +10 / 5 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Not my favorite Update sorry ;(

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. TERMENEX

TERMENEX Ore Extractor

Ratings:
    +748 / 27 / -37
    Minecraft:
    Time to troll all my frenimies on Monster islands.
    Me: Fight me!
    Guy: Ok
    Me: Tosses potion
    Guy: Nuu stahp
    Me: *Smirks then gets killed*

• Lmao Lmao x 1
  14. Hallideadly

Hallideadly Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +83 / 7 / -0
    Minecraft:
    spelling error under The Brewmaster (the) has a w on it (thew)
    and there is only one /hub is there not so the second to last statement in Changelogs should not say /tutorial in (any) hub

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Geoff (DRONGO)

Geoff (DRONGO) Dangerous Adventurer
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +117 / 6 / -9
    Minecraft:
    Wow you want pvp player only in this game . Some good update and so very poor one .

16. HaidarTheNub

HaidarTheNub Expert Crafter
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +22 / 18 / -5
    Minecraft:
    NICE POSTURE!
    kill me.

17. _creepersbane

_creepersbane Warzone Expert

Ratings:
    +344 / 35 / -33
    Minecraft:
    Typo: it's "affects", not "effects"
    @Zora :D

18. DoctorPropane

DoctorPropane Ore Extractor
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +211 / 6 / -10
    Minecraft:
    Havent commented on one of these in a while

19. Cimeterium

Cimeterium Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +782 / 3 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Ooooh this update is brief but exciting, I hope the Disco Potions play heavy metal music - It'll make my enemies in the Warzone go crazy >:)
    [​IMG]

• Lmao Lmao x 5
  20. ItsLioneye

ItsLioneye Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Legend

Ratings:
    +84 / 3 / -8
    Minecraft:
    OML wayne's world + bohemian rhapsody scene I Love CHU

• Lmao Lmao x 1