1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to erase Punishments from OLD BETA ISLANDS (MUTES)

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The Prehistoric Islands' started by QuanticGames16, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuanticGames16

QuanticGames16 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    in Game my name is Quantic_Games, and i recently have been perm muted. There is no reason for perm mutes. Many of my mutes have been from mistakes of mods like last night July 6th because of CaptainGas a moderator, muting me after only giving a warning. I did not commit a crime again after that for the same instance and it was the last mute to cause my mute.

Im sure many people on skybounds have been muted many times for mistakes and it is really annoynig. These mistakes affect the playing style of many new players, old players and those who like me play 15 hours plus a day on the server and spend over 100+ on it.

The Server RESET as stated and as shown in updates.. If the server is going to restart from beta to alpha, WHY NOT give everyone who played beta a new chance and erase the punishemnts or "Reset" the punishemnts that coordinate with mutes. If your gonna reset our items, and start fresh our punishments should as well.

PLEASE POST A REACTION TO THIS IF YOU AGREE AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW #UNMUTE QUANTIC_GAMES IF YOU AGREE WITH ME.

ALSO ENTER THE POLL, THE DEVS NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT WILL MAKE THIS SERVER BETTER FOR PLAYERS TO WANT TO KEEP PLAYING.

<The Server needs to get better at choosing moderators. and not picking random kids that probably just turned 16 and dont have any experience with moderating at all or KNOW THE RULES SO THEY DONT MAKE MISTAKES>

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. LowKeyJace

LowKeyJace Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +184 / 1 / -4
    Minecraft:
    Hello Quantic. As I see you in game quite a lot, I know how you can tend to be. I understand you felt your punishment was unjust, which it surely was as you were unmuted not long after, but next time instead of creating a post speaking of your punishment and defaming a very good Moderator you should report them instead and they would have seen their error faster.

I understand that you feel when we released the server we should have cleared punishments (on chat related offenses, as you said0 but if we would have done that, the bans also would have cleared and everyone banned for hacking in the past may try to come back and do it again, which in turn would cause an uproar.

The amount of time you play on the server and the money you put into it is greatly appreciated but in no way does it make you immune to punishments, which is what this whole post was about. Also, the Devs are not the ones who deal with the staff team nor the players, all the Devs do is keep the server running, fix bugs, things along those lines. The ones who accept the Moderators and deal with them are that servers Admins, the Head Admins from time to time and Zora is kinda the overseer of us all. If you have an issue with one of our mods, you can take it to our admins (on Prehis they are heyyitsleonie and _MysticPredator_).

Sorry if you feel our staff members are not good enough but that is up to the Admins+ to decide. Personally, I think CaptainGas will be Prehistorics first head mod because he is doing an outstanding job both in game and on the forums (this is my opinion).

Have a great day :)
    ~Jace

#2 LowKeyJace, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. QuanticGames16

QuanticGames16 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Thank you but i appealed today for my perm mute. Dealt with head admins and everything. I ALREADY APPEALED and yet again you just go and perm mute me.

4. LowKeyJace

LowKeyJace Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +184 / 1 / -4
    Minecraft:
    Sorry about that but when i perm muted you, it was for you breaking a rule. Your history exceeded 3 pages and you broke a rule so I had to give the punishment I am told to give, which happens to be a perm mute. Feel free to appeal the mute, just remember to be honest and sincere in it :)

5. Invisible2802

Invisible2802 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Just a little correction @LowKeyJace you cannot appeal over 3 pages of mutes anymore. @QuanticGames16 you had approximately 42 +- chances of improving your behavior, so please do not blame one mod on all of this, since it is mainly your own fault (don't take this as an insult).
    Regards, Invisible2802

6. LIONEYE

LIONEYE Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Legend

Ratings:
    +18 / 2 / -4
    Minecraft:
    This idea has been discussed many times before here on the forums, and it has never happened. The main reason is that everyone is punished for a reason, even if you believe it to be unjust. If you do feel that your punishment was unjust, you are always welcome to appeal, but as Invisible said, you've had your chances to correct your behavior before. Everyone needs to deal with the consequences of their actions, whether good or bad, and just resetting every punishment basically says "Hey, you broke our rules, but it's fine. Go ahead and do it again if you want!" There are appeals for a reason.

Side Note: If I seemed harsh or insulting in this little monologue, I apologize, as it wasn't my intention to be mean or rude. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.