1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read, Warzone Island Build Contests

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by nnc3po, Mar 11, 2017.

?

Should they do these warzone island build contests/should this idea be added?

1. Yes

2. No

3. It's a good idea but won't work

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. nnc3po

nnc3po Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Right, so basically my idea is that we have build events for warzone islands an mods judge them. the greatest warzone island built with ore gens and everything will be put into the actual warzone. We do it once a week so that each week, there is a new island added to the warzone and the warzone grows and grows to make it easier for noobs to mine without being found and killed.

Let me know what you think.

2. MormonKidFTW

MormonKidFTW Expert Crafter
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +7 / 5 / -0
    Minecraft:
    cool thinking but war zone shouldn't get too much bigger and it'd be hard for staff to run this event as it would happen so often on every planet

• Love It! Love It! x 1
  3. nnc3po

nnc3po Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    true but i think it would be nice for players to be asble to say "I built this island" maybe just have it once a month or every 2 weeks

4. Lightraider

Lightraider Ore Extractor
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +389 / 38 / -16
    Minecraft:
    Maybe do it once a month rather than once a week, but allowing players to add their own touch to the warzone would be pretty interesting although you would have to do it per server so players suggest an island for monster, or an island for Ice e.t.c as obviously Ice shouldnt be getting islands with Demons and monsters on where as monster should (if you get what i mean??)
    But nice idea, although it may be hard to implement. Good luck! :)

5. nnc3po

nnc3po Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    i understand what you mean, my idea was actually to do one for each server per month so yeah, sorry, i didn't specify that.

6. EliteAdventurer

EliteAdventurer Cookie Quester
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +191 / 3 / -1
    Minecraft:
    it is a super cool Idea, it would just be hard to run, other wise it would be sweet! :)

7. nnc3po

nnc3po Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    wouldn't be too hard to run, open a sepereate server that you can go to in /hub, make it a creative server with 3 basic island template to start off with, then just let players build what they want in their plot. A bit like a cannon server but without cannons, creative where you have your own plot but can join others. Then, people make their plot public if they want to enter it and then at the end of the month, do something like hypixels build battle where for 1 hour, people can go and judge it !!!