1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Hunt!

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by ADerpyNarwhal, Mar 14, 2017.

?

Yay? or Nay?

1. Yay!

100.0%
  2. Nay!

9.5%
  3. Nay! Nay!

14.3%
  4. Whip!

23.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ADerpyNarwhal

ADerpyNarwhal Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Minecraft:
    So, on St. Patrick's Day, and until the next update,(from update to update), shamrocks will randomly spawn in wz chests during skydrops, and if you get enough shamrocks, you can get stuff from a Leprechaun in the market(You can choose the rewards). And a scoreboard will be kept behind the leprechaun of who has collected the most shamrochs, and at the end of the event, whoever has the most, wins a prize of your choice. Also, in order for that to work, you make it to where you right click the shamrocks to redeem them, but it wont work if you're in the warzone, meaning you have to get to spawn or an outpost (and maybe an island if you want) before you can use them. This concludes my idea. Have a nice day, and stay derpy!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. cazjonoli

cazjonoli Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +75 / 4 / -15
    Minecraft:
    Very nice idea

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gavote

Gavote Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +223 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Whoop St.Patrick's day. I really like this idea :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Lightraider

Lightraider Head Moderator
    Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +302 / 38 / -23
    Minecraft:
    Nice idea although what will the shamrocks look like? Leaf blocks, green dye? a flower?
    Also if by "a prize of your choice" you mean the player can choose anything as a reward, this might be slightly over powered as surely people will just choose an iKit shard, I think you might need to re-think the rewards slightly, but other than that this sounds like it could be a fun challenge to get everyone out into the warzone! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. EliteAdventurer

EliteAdventurer Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +79 / 3 / -1
    Minecraft:
    I really like this idea. Well thought out and detailed. Fully support it! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. cazjonoli

cazjonoli Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +75 / 4 / -15
    Minecraft:
    I think he did mean that the admins choose

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. ADerpyNarwhal

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Minecraft:
    thank you @cazjonoli I did mean staff. I thought that would be clear.

#7 ADerpyNarwhal, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  8. ADerpyNarwhal

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Also, @Lightraider it would be nice if you didnt go to all of my posts, and make negetive comments and ask stuff that Clearly is the staff's job, not mine. Seriously! It's an idea. I thought of something, and posted about it! When you think of something, it's clearly not a complete idea most of the time. The staff are in charge of what the shamrocks look like. And OF COURSE the staff are in charge of choosing a fair prize. The reason I put that in there instead of saying this would be a good prize is because you criticized me last time I did that. I think you should stop for a minute and imagine what is good about the event rather than diss me about things you dont like. The glass should always be half full, not half empty. Heck! Make it fully full! Be optimistic! Get creative! Think, what would this look like? Does it seem fun? don't go to every one of my posts and ask me questions that arent in my field. If the staff like it, then youshould be asking staff, not me. Thank you for trying to be helpful, but to be honest, it doesnt really help much. All it looks like is criticism. I think the idea is still a good idea, but I will take into consideration what you said. (If I seem a bit over the top, sorry. I just walked 3 hours over a 2 mile parade course singing my throat out until I have nothing left of a voice, and it feels like needles are going into my feet when I walk, so yeah.) Happy St. Patrick's Day! Have a nice day, and stay derpy!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. ADerpyNarwhal

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Minecraft:
    Becuase @AidanMeadeGamin' and @Gavote said they like it alot, I have re-opened the polls, so please Pokemon go to the poll listed above

• Like Like x 1
  10. _creepersbane

_creepersbane Dangerous Adventurer

Ratings:
    +55 / 10 / -10
    Minecraft:
    Lillypads.

11. SlammerX

SlammerX Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft:
    LoL I like the idea! But maybe you should have chosen an Easter Egg Hunt?