1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

This schematic didn't place as planned...

Discussion in 'Skybounds: The Cartoon Islands' started by Lokomoko, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Lokomoko

Lokomoko New Islander

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Minecraft:
    Well, I was trying to place a schematic for the Modern House. I made a nice platform for it to build, and went to the corner of the platform to place it. Then this happened:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not complaining or anything, it was just funny how this schematic worked and fucked up my cacao beans farm.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Tucame

Tucame Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    :O you said a no no word haha. But yeah I've had a few schematics that didn't quite go as planned :P i feel ya i feel ya. You're not the only one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PGSlasher

PGSlasher Tree Puncher

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I did this with a "large house" and it built on top of my entire farm instead....took forever to break down sinch i couldnt burn it down or use tnt.

4. MrDuckies

MrDuckies Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    I placed a carrot farm schematic directly next to my wheat farm, and ended up having 1/4th of the wheat farm destroyed... schematics are dangerous!

5. WealthyCanary

WealthyCanary Dangerous Adventurer
    Ultra

Ratings:
    +98 / 4 / -3
    Minecraft:
    It shows where it is going to place with some particles, whenever you place one make sure to have them turned on, also you can't change what way they face. That is not optional.