1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Where does it discount the price?

Discussion in 'Community Help Archive' started by Zigzag9500, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zigzag9500

Zigzag9500 Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    So on the shop is says
    (When you buy a rank, future rank purchases will be discounted. Legend is $50, Ultra is$20. If you purchase Ultra and would like to upgrade to Legend in the future, it would only cost you $30.)
    But i have legend rank and i would like to buy savage. i went to my cart and it hasnt discounted? also how much would it discount by because the legend it 44.99 and savage is 45.00? please help im very confused and dont wanna mess up my bank by spening 40$ XD

2. A Random Guy

A Random Guy Warzone Expert
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +296 / 48 / -14
    Minecraft:
    This is because legend is 50$ and savage is 100$

50-100=50 this means that with the current discount you only have to pay 15% less

So in conclusion all you need to do is take in consideration that you can buy savage with a discount of 50% and then with a discount of 15%

3. samnokomis

samnokomis Cookie Quester
    Savage Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +87 / 6 / -4
    Minecraft:
    Like the player before me said, the discount price of Savage, if you have legend, is around $50 USD. With the sale going on it is a tad bit cheaper :)
    Savage usually is $100 USD

4. Doppelbemme

Doppelbemme Tree Planter
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Like he says

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.