Skybound Scrolls, New Monthly Crate, New Shards in Store, Weekend Sale and More![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Its officially the second week of May, 2018! This update brings you an introduction to our newest feature on Skybounds: Scrolls! Along with this exciting new addition, we will be introducing the new MAY Monthly crate -- make sure to check that out next time when you are in game! A 20% off weekend sale, along with a decent amount of bug related fixes and changes are also included. Immortal shards...
New Slayer Mob, Bug Fixes Galore, Weekend Sale, New Promotions and More![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Week 4 of updates is finally here for the month of April! This week we are releasing a new Slayer Mob, tier 3, into the Skybounds worlds. This mob is not an average mob of sorts and we strongly advise teamwork is considered to defeat this powerful creature! Along side a new Slayer Mob being introduced, we have obtained a new face of the Development team, along with two new Head Adminstrators!...
New COMET iKIT, Tons of much needed bug fixes, Sale and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Week three is officially upon us here at Savage Games, and we are starting the weekend off right with a brand new Immortal Shard kit for you all to love! This kit is in the Donation Shop as of today and will be available for purchase for a limited time. A weekend sale is active now for a short period of time, but for a whopping 20% off all items in the store, excluding rank subscriptions! Bug...
Rank Subscriptions, New Combat Zone, AH Cancelation, Shards Return, Bug Fixes and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Its officially the second week of April, and we are booming with new ideas and features to share with all of you! Introducing a new Donation Store item, Rank Subscriptions! This shop item now allows the best of both worlds for those of you who have always wanted a rank, but may have not been able to afford it or would like to test it out first. Simply purchase a Subscription rank for 30 days...
Monthly Crate, New Combat World Zone, Slayer Tier 3 Set, Weekend Sale and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] It's officially April, and with the fooling left in the past, we can now get back to our normal update schedules! These past two weeks have been busy for the Savage Team, and thus we plan to take it easy for a little while! Don't worry though, for we will still be providing top quality updates that all of you will enjoy. This week we are introducing a brand new Combat World Zone, with some other...
New Rank, Island Merge, Bunny Shards Back, Sale and More![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] It is officially the last week of March, and we have some exciting new features to introduce to the community today! The Island merge is among us and we are ready to get this merge officially out and open to the public. Enjoy the brand new Islands, now known as the Fusion Islands! This Island is jammed packed full of creativity, carrying builds from ALL of the worlds that were merged within it....
Server Merges, New Combat World Zone, Island Rework and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] BIG news to share with the community this week regarding some changes that will be taking effect within the next update, but before we get into that discussion, let's address this weeks change log! First off: The Winter shards have officially left the building over the weekend and will not be returning until next years big events -- however, we still have the Leprechaun in store until Friday...
New Immortal Shard, Double Drops, Combat World Update, Shop Sales and LOTS MORE![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Week two of March is upon us, and as always, that means quality updates with the anticipation of all the new additions to our existing server features that we have in store! This week we are handing you all a content packed update with lots to look forward to. A new Immortal Shard is entering the Savage Games shop this week and is jam packed with items and gear that you are sure to fight...
The Combat World, New Monthly Crate, Mob Arena Tweaks, and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] The first week of March is finally here, and that means it is officially time for us to release one of our big ongoing projects! This new game mode that we are introducing comes fully packed with leader boards to keep track of your PVP statistics, and a fun new alternative to PVPing cross world. All players from around the globe, will be able to access the new Combat World and battle against the...
New Slayer Mob, Mob Arena Revamp v2, Test Server, Sneak Peeks and more![IMG] [IMG] [CENTER]The end stretch is here for the month of February, and boy has it gone by fast! Lots of cool now features have been introduced this month, but luckily for you all -- there's more to come! The big update for the month of February has unfortunately been postponed until need week's update, however, do not fear for this update is going to be AWESOME! This week we are bringing you all...
Welcome to the CARTOON ISLANDS! Eternal Shards,Competitions, Limited Edition Warzone Loot, and more!
The Skybounds Network expands once again... this time we bring you the Cartoon World!
Cartoon comes with a brand new warzone to explore, outposts, chests, and much much more! You'll also see some new schematics on both the premium and basic islands.
Access our new world by clicking on the brand new icon in your hot bar in the hub, between Money Wars and Ancient Islands.
A core feature that's been with us since the beginning has finally received some love. We thought it was more than time for a redesign of our Challenges Menu. It's very easy to use still, here are a few screenshots:
- The XP bottle, like before, still shows your current XP, level, and the XP remaining to level up.
- If you're level 50, the icon to allow you to prestige will appear, represented by a diamond block.
- The minecart at the top right will bring you to your Skybounds Rewards, as before.
- Your campaign challenge is now front and center, with the glass in the middle acting as a progress meter to your reward on the right.
- If you're on a "Special Quest", (vault, enchanting, etc.), your progress and goal for completing it will be represented under your campaign. (Yes, you can now keep doing your campaigns while on a special quest now!)
- Your Daily Challenges have been moved to the book at the bottom! Click the book to view them.
- The Bookcase will still be your challenge selector.
- The Bonus XP Menu has been moved to the nether star.
- But wait... what's the golden apple for...?
Daily challenges are shown the same way as your campaigns now,...
We have another event for you guys!
This update includes content for our 2017 Easter Event! During this event, you'll be hunting around the warzone to collect Easter Eggs, which can be traded for exclusive tools and gear!
Easter Eggs can be collected from bunnies within the warzone. When you find one, just right click it to be given your daily egg from it! Bunnies will move around every so often and will give you 1 egg per day you talk to it. There are 20 bunnies in each warzone, which means you can collect 20 eggs per day.
Easter Eggs you collect can be traded with the Easter Bunny until April 28th, 2017. Easter Eggs can buy you unique items and gear only sold by the bunny. (Rabbit spawners to armor sets that spawn carrots as you walk!)
Some of the items you can expect from the Easter Bunny...
- Easter Excavator - Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 4, Fortune 5 Diamond Pickaxe that has a chance to drop spawn eggs from ores you mine!
- Easter Eliminator - Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 5, Bloodsuck 5, Confetti 6, Shade 6 Diamond Sword with +1 permanent enchant slot.
- Easter Elixir - A potion that grants 5 minutes of movement buffs.
- Easter Set - Protection 4, Unbreaking 10 White Leather armor. Grants permanent jump boost while worn (stacks up to jump boost 4), as well as gives Speed 3 for 30s when you're attacked. You'll have the added bonus of dropping carrots as you run around as well.
A new free kit has been added to the Duel Arenas. The "Boxer" kit gives all players a single item to...
This week's update is a bit smaller as we prepare for next week, but we felt like it'd be worth teasing at what's to come.
PvE! Attacking! Fighting! Woo!
PvE! Attacking! Fighting! Woo!
The Mob Arena extends on The Arena that was introduced last week. This new mode will allow you to fight hordes of monsters that want nothing more than to tear you limb from limb... exciting huh?
Mob Arenas can be shown by clicking the new button at the bottom of the Brawl Master interface, then by selecting the arena instance to join. To start with we have Coliseum, which plays in Survival Mode.
- Provided Gear: None - you bring what you want to use.
- Entry Cost: Free - Limited to 3 games every 2 hours.
- Objective: Survive as long as possible. The longer you last, the more Tokens you'll earn.
- Waves: Endless
How long can you last?
Adventure Mode [COMING SOON]
- Provided Gear: Selectable kits
- Entry Cost: Free - Limited to 1 game per hour.
- Objective: Survive as long as possible. Use Score you earn throughout the match to upgrade your gear.
- Waves: Endless
Page 49 of 63