SKYBOUNDS UPDATE: New Monthly Crate, Build Event, Weekend Sale ... and more![CENTER] [IMG] Welcome officially to the month of July! Listed below you will be able to review all of the changes taken place this week, along with new additions to the Skybounds community. These additions can include Exclusive donation shop items, New Kits, Holiday specials, and overall new game related mechanics or features! Every update includes a sale and giveaway, so make sure to visit the bottom of this article to see how you can further enter...
SKYBOUNDS UPDATE: New Monthly Crate, Build Event, Weekend Sale ... and more![CENTER] [IMG] Welcome officially to the month of June! Listed below you will be able to review all of the changes taken place this week, along with new additions to the Skybounds community. These additions can include Exclusive donation shop items, New Kits, Holiday specials, and overall new game related mechanics or features! Every update includes a sale and giveaway, so make sure to visit the bottom of this article to see how you can further enter...
March Monthly Crate + Weekend Sale + Giveaway![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Its March and we are starting big with another update! Listed below you will be able to review all of the changes taken place this week, along with new additions to the Skybounds community. These additions can include Exclusive donation shop items, New Kits, Holiday specials, and overall new game related mechanics or features! Every update includes a sale and giveaway, so make sure to visit the...
FEBRUARY MONTHLY CRATE + VALENTINES CARDS[CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Welcome to the second week of February, the month of LOVE! This week we are dishing out Valentines and looking forward to seeing you all express your compassion for others! New in the shop you will find a Valentine's exclusive gift called "Valentine's Cards" that you can purchase and hand out to your lover, or lovers.. friends, family and more! Along with this new item, we are officially...
Skybound Scrolls, New Monthly Crate, New Shards in Store, Weekend Sale and More![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Its officially the second week of May, 2018! This update brings you an introduction to our newest feature on Skybounds: Scrolls! Along with this exciting new addition, we will be introducing the new MAY Monthly crate -- make sure to check that out next time when you are in game! A 20% off weekend sale, along with a decent amount of bug related fixes and changes are also included. Immortal shards...
New Slayer Mob, Bug Fixes Galore, Weekend Sale, New Promotions and More![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Week 4 of updates is finally here for the month of April! This week we are releasing a new Slayer Mob, tier 3, into the Skybounds worlds. This mob is not an average mob of sorts and we strongly advise teamwork is considered to defeat this powerful creature! Along side a new Slayer Mob being introduced, we have obtained a new face of the Development team, along with two new Head Adminstrators!...
New COMET iKIT, Tons of much needed bug fixes, Sale and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Week three is officially upon us here at Savage Games, and we are starting the weekend off right with a brand new Immortal Shard kit for you all to love! This kit is in the Donation Shop as of today and will be available for purchase for a limited time. A weekend sale is active now for a short period of time, but for a whopping 20% off all items in the store, excluding rank subscriptions! Bug...
Rank Subscriptions, New Combat Zone, AH Cancelation, Shards Return, Bug Fixes and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] Its officially the second week of April, and we are booming with new ideas and features to share with all of you! Introducing a new Donation Store item, Rank Subscriptions! This shop item now allows the best of both worlds for those of you who have always wanted a rank, but may have not been able to afford it or would like to test it out first. Simply purchase a Subscription rank for 30 days...
Monthly Crate, New Combat World Zone, Slayer Tier 3 Set, Weekend Sale and more![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] It's officially April, and with the fooling left in the past, we can now get back to our normal update schedules! These past two weeks have been busy for the Savage Team, and thus we plan to take it easy for a little while! Don't worry though, for we will still be providing top quality updates that all of you will enjoy. This week we are introducing a brand new Combat World Zone, with some other...
New Rank, Island Merge, Bunny Shards Back, Sale and More![CENTER] [IMG] [IMG] It is officially the last week of March, and we have some exciting new features to introduce to the community today! The Island merge is among us and we are ready to get this merge officially out and open to the public. Enjoy the brand new Islands, now known as the Fusion Islands! This Island is jammed packed full of creativity, carrying builds from ALL of the worlds that were merged within it....
Welcome to the CARTOON ISLANDS! Eternal Shards,Competitions, Limited Edition Warzone Loot, and more!
The Skybounds Network expands once again... this time we bring you the Cartoon World!
Cartoon comes with a brand new warzone to explore, outposts, chests, and much much more! You'll also see some new schematics on both the premium and basic islands.
Access our new world by clicking on the brand new icon in your hot bar in the hub, between Money Wars and Ancient Islands.
A core feature that's been with us since the beginning has finally received some love. We thought it was more than time for a redesign of our Challenges Menu. It's very easy to use still, here are a few screenshots:
- The XP bottle, like before, still shows your current XP, level, and the XP remaining to level up.
- If you're level 50, the icon to allow you to prestige will appear, represented by a diamond block.
- The minecart at the top right will bring you to your Skybounds Rewards, as before.
- Your campaign challenge is now front and center, with the glass in the middle acting as a progress meter to your reward on the right.
- If you're on a "Special Quest", (vault, enchanting, etc.), your progress and goal for completing it will be represented under your campaign. (Yes, you can now keep doing your campaigns while on a special quest now!)
- Your Daily Challenges have been moved to the book at the bottom! Click the book to view them.
- The Bookcase will still be your challenge selector.
- The Bonus XP Menu has been moved to the nether star.
- But wait... what's the golden apple for...?
Daily challenges are shown the same way as your campaigns now,...
We have another event for you guys!
This update includes content for our 2017 Easter Event! During this event, you'll be hunting around the warzone to collect Easter Eggs, which can be traded for exclusive tools and gear!
Easter Eggs can be collected from bunnies within the warzone. When you find one, just right click it to be given your daily egg from it! Bunnies will move around every so often and will give you 1 egg per day you talk to it. There are 20 bunnies in each warzone, which means you can collect 20 eggs per day.
Easter Eggs you collect can be traded with the Easter Bunny until April 28th, 2017. Easter Eggs can buy you unique items and gear only sold by the bunny. (Rabbit spawners to armor sets that spawn carrots as you walk!)
Some of the items you can expect from the Easter Bunny...
- Easter Excavator - Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 4, Fortune 5 Diamond Pickaxe that has a chance to drop spawn eggs from ores you mine!
- Easter Eliminator - Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 5, Bloodsuck 5, Confetti 6, Shade 6 Diamond Sword with +1 permanent enchant slot.
- Easter Elixir - A potion that grants 5 minutes of movement buffs.
- Easter Set - Protection 4, Unbreaking 10 White Leather armor. Grants permanent jump boost while worn (stacks up to jump boost 4), as well as gives Speed 3 for 30s when you're attacked. You'll have the added bonus of dropping carrots as you run around as well.
A new free kit has been added to the Duel Arenas. The "Boxer" kit gives all players a single item to...
This week's update is a bit smaller as we prepare for next week, but we felt like it'd be worth teasing at what's to come.
PvE! Attacking! Fighting! Woo!
PvE! Attacking! Fighting! Woo!
The Mob Arena extends on The Arena that was introduced last week. This new mode will allow you to fight hordes of monsters that want nothing more than to tear you limb from limb... exciting huh?
Mob Arenas can be shown by clicking the new button at the bottom of the Brawl Master interface, then by selecting the arena instance to join. To start with we have Coliseum, which plays in Survival Mode.
- Provided Gear: None - you bring what you want to use.
- Entry Cost: Free - Limited to 3 games every 2 hours.
- Objective: Survive as long as possible. The longer you last, the more Tokens you'll earn.
- Waves: Endless
How long can you last?
Adventure Mode [COMING SOON]
- Provided Gear: Selectable kits
- Entry Cost: Free - Limited to 1 game per hour.
- Objective: Survive as long as possible. Use Score you earn throughout the match to upgrade your gear.
- Waves: Endless
Page 68 of 81