1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

A couple ideas

Discussion in 'Kingdom Discussion' started by Ben Johnson, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Ben Johnson

Ben Johnson SKY RECRUIT
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    A lot of people are putting out their own ideas about how they think they can make the server better, adding new fun things into it and I thought that I would throw my own ideas in there too.

New Armor set

I've seen a couple of people post ideas for a couple of new sets of armor and that sorta inspired me to come up with an armor set of my own. The idea I had was a "tank" or "turtle" class with a large amount of armor and even some knockback resistance. Now with the extra armor and the knockback resistance, it would be way overpowered, and I understand that so I thought that it would reduce the player's damage(like the knight set increases it). numbers and costs can be fiddled with to make it more balanced of course.

Factory upgrades

I heard that a long time ago the idea of upgrade branches for the factories was being thrown around and although my idea is pretty basic I'd still like to share it. There would be two different branches for upgrades, capacity and generation, each would have a certain amount of levels let's say 5 for each. You would be able to upgrade the factory a certain amount of times, let's say 7, so that it's more than the max of one of them but not so that you can max both. going farther in a branch would have increasing rewards, like let's say with capacity the first two levels would increase by 50, the third increasing it by 100, and the last two increasing it by 150. That would reward the player more for committing to a certain playstyle. The numbers can be tweaked for balancing purposes.

Daily Challenges

This one's pretty simple. Basically, make it where the daily challenge is randomly chosen by person rather than by server so that not everyone has the same challenge. In my opinion, it would make it a bit more interesting and a bit more fair especially for players that aren't as far in the game.

Kingdom Challenges

again this one is fairly basic. have a challenge for the entire kingdom, maybe not a daily one but one that all the members of a kingdom can contribute towards, and have a large reward for completing it. Also, have a large startup cost to do these challenges because of the large reward associated with it

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. KristianMortense

KristianMortense EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    I agree on Factory Upgrades, Daily Challenges, and Kingdom Challenges - I don't like custom sets, therefore I don't agree on that one.
    Maybe it would be like in Bloons Tower Defense with the factories. Where you can upgrade in both branches 2 times, but the last two upgrades can only be in one branch.
    I really like the Daily Challenge quite a bit. Especially when it comes to the Warrior quest, which can give a lot of traffic in the warzone.