1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Idea why they got rid of Ice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Just_Gloss, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Just_Gloss

Just_Gloss EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Clan:
    Economists
    Main World:
    Showdown
    Minecraft Name:
    I'm still confused why they got rid of ice. It wasn't the most active server, but it was my home planet and I enjoyed it there. I had tons of loot and tons of stuff that friends had given me. Also, did anyone get refunds if they did spend money on that server?

2. Elephxnt

Elephxnt WARZONE EXPERT
    SKYBOUNDS MODERATOR ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ≪ Halloween Event 2018 ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 9
    Clan:
    Elephantz
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    The main reason that got rid of ice was because of the lack of players, even though I do miss ice, it was better for it to go. If you do have evidence of anything you lost, you can make a support ticket here
    http://savage.games/support/

#2 Elephxnt, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  3. Oman9001

Oman9001 MOB GRINDER
    ≪ Top Island Achievement ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 2
    Minecraft Name:
    If you unlocked any shards on Ice they all merged so you still have them. If you had a kit that u unlocked and bought from the shop and it was removed, make a support ticket http://savage.games/support/.
    As said above, Ice like many other servers had a very small amount of players so it was merged with a few more servers to make Fusion. Please keep in mind that there was a Hard Reset causing everyone to start all over again (during the end of summer).