1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Bank System

Discussion in 'Skybounds Discussion' started by Stealth_Fighter, Mar 16, 2019.

?

Should they add a bank system

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Stealth_Fighter

Stealth_Fighter EXPERT BUILDER
    ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    i think you guys should add a bank system that you could save some money.If your like me you either /cf all your money or spend it all.I think you should and a /bank add (amount) and /bank withdraw (amount)

• Like Spike Like Spike x 1
  2. Spacey__

Spacey__ MOB GRINDER
    ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    I really don't see the point in adding a bank system, simple solution is to just be wise with your money :)

3. PumpkiPie

PumpkiPie CHALLENGE CHAMP
    SKYBOUNDS MODERATOR Community Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    Adding a bank system isn’t going to help you save your money and I personally don’t see much of a point to it. Your balance is basically your own personal bank, and you ahve the power to choose what you do with it.

4. Zero_83

Zero_83 EXPERT BUILDER

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Minecraft Name:
    I actually like this and have thought of something similar to this idea before. It's something that would be very very interesting to have in-game. I mean, when you think of it, we have vaults for our items so why not vaults for our stars. Right?

• Like Spike Like Spike x 1
  5. MonsterPandaLusi

MonsterPandaLusi EXPERT BUILDER
    SKYBOUNDS MODERATOR ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Main World:
    Showdown
    Minecraft Name:
    A bank system although a good idea would be pointless due to the fact your stars aren't at risk noone can steal them when you die in the wz or anything, like pumpkipie said your balance is effectively your bank

6. ljcraft

ljcraft LOOT GOBLIN
    SKYBOUNDS MODERATOR Community Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Clan:
    Dino fam
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    In my opinion, i don't see the need of it.

- ljcraft