1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Question. (Off Topic)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Glossing, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Glossing

Glossing EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Clan:
    Economists
    Main World:
    Showdown
    Minecraft Name:
    So I see a lot of people with these things under there messages. I don't know what to call them, but under their message, I'm gonna use Vapidity as an example he has his that says Vapidity Savage Games Moderator. How do I do that?

2. Kimura

Kimura SUPREME SLAYER
    ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ❤ 6 Month Staff Milestone ❤ Community Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 2
    Clan:
    Staff
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    They are called signatures, you can customise and create awesome creative art to represent yourself! Or just plainly have a statement or your name ~ do what fits you!
    You can change yours if you look into your account settings where you see it says "Signature" and you can change it there.
    Or this link should work too I believe:
    https://savage.games/account/signature
    It's a cool thing to have to sign off a message by you. :)
    -Kim

3. Aidan

Aidan WEALTHY WARRIOR
    —(•·÷[ MODERATOR ]÷·•)— ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ≪ Halloween Event Winner ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 5
    Clan:
    Elephantz
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    As Kim said above, you can make your own signature and display for everyone to see!

4. Glossing

Glossing EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Clan:
    Economists
    Main World:
    Showdown
    Minecraft Name:
    Thank you Kim!