1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

New Players

Discussion in 'Skybounds Discussion' started by MrWizard, Dec 1, 2019.

1. MrWizard

MrWizard NEW ISLANDER
    ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Main World:
    Showdown
    Minecraft Name:
    I used to play in the beta before the island reset and i have recently come back like many other players.I thought I'd crate this thread for us new players to find tips from so more veteran players.

If you are a veteran player I'd be greatly appreciative if you left some tips on how to get better armor as well as better weapons in the early game

Thanks a lot!!!!

• SoonTM SoonTM x 1
  2. csmsreaper

csmsreaper NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    Run away from anyone who is in a duo trio or a squad while your in a gset

3. CokeOverPepzi

CokeOverPepzi EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Minecraft Name:
    basically you wanna go in the warzone whenever skydrops happen because there is loot that gives money or the opportunity to make money
    with that money you can buy better tools and gear and even more money making opportunities

4. Dragonrei

Dragonrei GRINDER GURU
    SAVAGE SENIOR MODERATOR ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ≪ Monthly Event Winner ≫ ≪ Top Player Achievement ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 6
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    ore seeds is ur way to go just go to wz and pick ore seed boxes come back mine and invest ur money in spawners to afk so u can make more money