1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Skybounds 2.0 / suggestion and things u like

Discussion in 'Skybounds Discussion' started by Dragonrei, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Dragonrei

Dragonrei GRINDER GURU
    SAVAGE SENIOR MODERATOR ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ≪ Monthly Event Winner ≫ ≪ Top Player Achievement ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 6
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    for the past days playing SB 2.0 was really fun and enjoyably there is so many things and cool stuff to check i can almost never logout from it
    for i really enjoy things that added it like for example auto chest i really love it coming form MC 1.8.9 that had the problems with hoppers having auto chests makes life easier and more fun
    and i like the concept of grinding at the start and chill at end game sense there is robots that do ur stuff for ya...
    and i would love to hear for u guy what the things u guys love so far and what things what to see in the future :D

2. Spinnies

Spinnies SUPREME SLAYER
    ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ≪ Halloween Event 2018 ≫ ≪ Monthly Event Winner ≫ »»-— Staff of the Month —-«« Community Member

Ratings:
    +342 / 15
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    Shouldn’t this be on the new forums for everyone that likes SB2 to see

3. ljcraft

ljcraft CHALLENGE CHAMPION
    ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ❤ 6 Month Staff Milestone ❤ ≪ Monthly Event Winner ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +183 / 10
    Clan:
    Dino fam
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    Aiden spilling the tea

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Byr0

Byr0 BOUNTY HUNTER
    JUNIOR ADMINISTRATOR ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ »»-— Staff of the Month —-«« Community Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 3
    Minecraft Name:
    I like all parts of SB 2 that I've seen so far. I especially like the way it's all now compacted into 1 world rather than having 5 different ones.

5. wtf_happened

wtf_happened REDSTONE ROYALTY
    ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    I like how its so different from sb1 and personally i like that there is a lot of grinding in the beginning stages of the game. Also, I think it would be cool to add to add some custom enchants, for example maybe one that can be applied swords/tools that gives you more xp when leveling up a skils (ex: applying it to a swords and it gives you an xp boost when killing mobs)

6. TopComp

TopComp BOUNTY HUNTER
    SAVAGE SENIOR MODERATOR Community Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 7
    Main World:
    Monster
    Minecraft Name:
    Panda mob grinder!!! We need that xD

7. CokeOverPepzi

CokeOverPepzi EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Minecraft Name:
    im loving it, however i need to know how EVERYTHING works for it to be amazing, and once i learn how everything works, it will be amazingggg