1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Skybounds Build Event -- Animals [January]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gnoxal, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Pinkytoez Gaming

Pinkytoez Gaming New Islander

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Minecraft:
    there should be better rewards if because if people are grinding to get a good build then shouldnt they deserve like a eternal or 2 shards?

2. the_great_aidini

the_great_aidini New Islander

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Minecraft:
    @Gnoxal ok, dude, is a snowman alive accept in frozen... no, so I don't think it will count

3. Brandon3303

Brandon3303 Expert Crafter

Ratings:
    +26 / 6
    Minecraft:
    no it is not... Super loot crates are pretty bad. The final Items is rarely one of those things even though it could be. And saying that getting something of that caliber "usually" happens is extremely inaccurate. Sure the chances are higher for something good then like a boss crate. But super loot crates aren't really that good despite the expensive price on the shop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FantasyFanVII

FantasyFanVII Tree Planter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Minecraft:
    I started a huge build I was struggling to finish, but I should have been able to under normal circumstances. However, after losing my Savage rank my build was outside my island border. I have have already lost a day of work to this, and if my rank takes several days to restore like it could, I highly doubt I will finish this project. Will you consider extending the contest a week (maybe have it run simultaneously to to the start of the February contrast) in order to give anyone like me a chance to finish? Or are you just planning on letting us have many hours over several weeks wasted by your glitch?

5. Sax_Ash

Sax_Ash Dangerous Adventurer
    Legend Ultra

Ratings:
    +123 / 15
    Minecraft:
    Seems to be a common idea within this months built event entries and that is attic animals and dragons seen quite a few with them but a lot of em look like they have tons of detail unfortunately I don’t have that much time and no helpers to build those really detail gigantic creatures