1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

The Holy Glorian Empire Applications!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Recruits' started by RollForLuck, May 14, 2019 at 9:15 PM.

1. RollForLuck

RollForLuck SKY RECRUIT
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Clan:
    Gloria
    Minecraft Name:
    Welcome to Gloria!

Gloria is much more than just a kingdom, it's a community~!
    Gloria was the largest kingdom in BETA, and won various building contests. This season, we're here to actually try this time. Here in Gloria, we stress a good community, and having fun at the game, rather than pushing yourself too hard. That means that when real life calls, we tend to understand. Additionally, whatever we win in contests, we win as a kingdom, and it's that level of teamwork and pride in oneself that sets Gloria's members apart. Although we're known as the building kingdom, building skills aren't exactly required in order to join. We tend to stress doing what you enjoy, and with a Guilds system that spans across both of our two kingdoms, there's plenty of room and activities for everyone. The Guilds system is a custom system of ours, unique to Gloria and it's colonies. As of now, there's four overarching guilds that span the entire kingdom.

Builders: This guild will be in charge of everything related to essential builds to get the kingdom up and running, plus anything our head builders need help with. This guild will have responsibilities ranging from actually building, to gathering supplies.

Farmers: This guild is for the people who like auto-farms, and farming things in general. This guild will be in charge of building things ranging from basic wheat farms to setting up auto spawner farms.

Soldiers: This guild is for the PVPers, this is for the people who want to storm the warzone, or be part of a raiding party. This guild is going to be the standing army of the Holy Glorian Empire.

Bankers: This guild is for the people who are good at, and like to grind for, money. These will be the people who will focus the most on collecting money to fund the empire, and will focus the most on constantly farming the factories.

In addition to a unique Guilds system, the Holy Glorian Empire is a kingdom of the people. This means that everything has a rank and structure, and that even the lowest peasants have the chance to shape the future of the kingdom. A Council and High Council ensure that the problems of the people are heard, and that there's always somebody on to help you!~

To apply, and see what benefits await you when you become a citizen of the Holy Glorian Empire, use the format and comment below. You'll know if you've been approved:

IGN:
    Discord Tag:
    Any Previous Kingdoms(If Applicable):
    Guilds That You're Interested In:
    Skills/Talents:
    Activity:
    Why Should We Let You Join:

#1 RollForLuck, May 14, 2019 at 9:15 PM
    Last edited: May 14, 2019 at 9:21 PM
    • Like Spike Like Spike x 1
  2. jpw441

jpw441 NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    IGN: jpw441
    Discord Tag: jpw441#4312
    Guilds That You're Interested In: Builders, Bankers, and Soldiers.
    Skills/Talents: Good at gathering resources, help others, makes sure that factories are run efficiently, and do what other people tell me to do.
    Activity: Everyday for at least two hours or more.
    Why Should We Let You Join: I am good a help others. I want to be part of a kingdom that I can help and that will help me. I am continuing to learn more about the server and improving my skills everyday.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. beartar

beartar NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    IGN: beartar
    Discord tag:beartar#7198
    Any previous kingdoms: My Starter Kingdom
    Guilds: i am good at doing what ever is need i am pretty decent and pvp and have done some pretty nice builds before
    Skills/talents: Good at sneaking around, Exploration, gathering resources,pvp
    Activity: Mostly everyday for a hour or more
    Why should we let you join: i am a loyal worker and want to be a apart of something i will do what ever is needed at the current time and will work myself as hard i can

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TigerWhiskers

TigerWhiskers NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    IGN: TigerWhiskers
    Discord Tag: 8859
    Any Previous Kingdoms(If Applicable): CouchCoop, currently under a temporary starter kingdom (Ellywick)
    Guilds That You're Interested In: Builders, farmers
    Skills/Talents: I'm a builder, and I love doing detail work, interior and exterior. I think it's important for a kingdom to look unified, so I also like creating designs for things that will go all around the kingdom (e.g. streets, lamps, etc.) I'll tell you now that I'm very much not gifted at PvP, but I can help create a beautiful kingdom for soldiers to come back to!
    Activity: Depends, usually around 2 hours/day on a weekend and 30 minutes to an hour/day on weekdays.
    Why Should We Let You Join: Why I really enjoyed my time in CouchCoop, it's become inactive, and I really miss that community we had. It seems like Gloria is a place that has a very strong community, with lots of projects to keep me busy. I'll do my best to help make a wonderful (glorious, one could say) kingdom.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RollForLuck

RollForLuck SKY RECRUIT
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Clan:
    Gloria
    Minecraft Name:
    You've been extra approved with the pun in mind.

6. ahmed

ahmed EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    I dont wanna join butttt

• Like Spike Like Spike x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. UltraAlphaAngel

UltraAlphaAngel NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    IGN: UltraAlphaAngel
    Discord Tag: UltraAlphaAngel#3642
    Guilds That You're Interested In: Bankers
    Skills/Talents: Keeping factories running
    Activity: 8+ hours pretty much every day
    Why Should We Let You Join: I have nothing to do all day and just play Minecraft

8. TheJagplayz

TheJagplayz NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    IGN: TheJagplayz
    Discord Tag: TheJagplayz#4156
    Guilds That You're Interested In: Soldier, Banker, Builder
    Skills/Talents: Decent in pvp, grinder (so can get money and stuff), Experience in factions for more than a year.
    Activity: 3+ hrs everyday
    Why Should We Let You Join: Would absolutely grind for the facs and will be active during raids and stuff. Love running round warzone and grinding for the fac. Decent while mining in overworld coz I have been a uhc player. Have played factions b4 and pretty much know all about kingdoms now .Will try to be helpful as much as I can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. hokage_2019

hokage_2019 EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    thats not really something u should say tbh :lol:. that's not really helpful to u

10. k_win

k_win NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    IGN:k_win
    Discord Tag:ZeOnlyOne #0297
    Guilds That You're Interested In: Banker, Farmer, Builder
    Skills/Talents: Can grind for a long periods of time for money/building things.
    Activity: 2+ Hours per day on weekdays, 4+ on weekends
    Why Should We Let You Join: Good leadership skills and very quick learner (have done factions and created some of the topmost factions), love working for a community of friends and am excited to see that Gloria has a very strong community. Also willing to perform random jobs and mine for a long time without getting bored.