1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

The Markthu Protectorate recruit page

Discussion in 'Kingdom Recruits' started by madminer2, Feb 28, 2019.

1. madminer2

madminer2 NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    The Markthu Protectorate is open for recruiting!

I am king madminer2, and I welcome you to join us on our conquest.

We are looking to expand and grow our kingdom, and we need your help. Please feel free to hop on the server and ask if anyone is on from TMP (our name in the server). We are constantly looking for new members and we want you to join our glorious kingdom.

We have no requirements except that you be a nice person.
    Contact any of us in TMP and get an invite to join today!
    You don't have to join via here, if you would like you can hop on the server and either ask for someone from TMP to invite you, or do "/k i TMP" to see if any lords, knights, or myself are online and /msg them directly.​

Below is a list of small kingdoms near us who I would wish to speak to the owners of, it would be wonderful if you could join us too:
    Legende- King Saifallah
    Andora- King KlNGKaiser
    Bread- King HammLee
    dothraki- King beeeellllaaaa
    Kresal- King azeroth-margican
    LionPride- King DandiiLions
    ProspaNova- King The_Mighty_Derp
    SenepiIsHere- King Engage_senpai_21

#1 madminer2, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Mybadpingv2

Mybadpingv2 EXPERT BUILDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    I am a player looking to start kingdoms , would you guys be able to walk me threw the server ? . is the recruitment still available ?

3. madminer2

madminer2 NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    We would love to welcome you to the server and walk you through things if you would like, my apologies for a late response, I hope you are still willing to join us on this fantastic server. You also dont have to join via here, if you would like you can hop on the server and either ask for someone from TMP to invite you, or do "/k i TMP" to see if any lords, knights, or myself are online and /msg them directly.

#3 madminer2, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019