1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

Update - Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Concerns' started by SantaDash, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:44 AM.

1. SantaDash

SantaDash CHALLENGE CHAMP
    —(•·÷[ MODERATOR ]÷·•)— ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 2
    Clan:
    Pleb Squad
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    Basic Information
    Ticket Description: Idea

What does this ticket involve:
    Other

Please describe the suggestion:
    This is a really cool and unique idea, however I can already see this being abused, or causing bugs. However, I do like the idea of a banking system with interest. This idea was brought from this thread: https://savage.games/threads/update-idea.100274/
    Banking System:

The server's Auction House, Player Shops, and Coin Flips are all taxed. With this new system, all taxes will be collected and put into a server bank. Each island has a different server bank, so you can't bring money from island to island.
    Auction House, Player Shops, and Coin Flips are all taxed by the server. It would be cool to see if all the tax information was kept. There would be a total taxes collected (island wide) then you could see how much money you have had taxed (per account). These tax records will be kept until the end of the month, where taxes would be converted in to store items, and given away randomly throughout the next month. The in-game taxes would essentially be converted into real money, but Lauren gets to chose how much taxes will make $1.00 USD. (Prices would be chosen at the beginning of the month) There would also be a server goal with specific rewards for reaching the goal. <-- Reward winners would be chosen from the giveaway bot in the discord.

General Summary:
    New Command: /bank. Allows players to see the amount of taxes they have paid, and the islands total taxes paid.
    -Each island has a different monthly goal.
    Server/Island: Dino
    Goal: 1 Billion Total Taxes Paid
    Server/Island: TFI
    Goal: 5 Billion Total Taxes Paid
    Server/Island: Monster
    Goal: 1 Billion Total Taxes Paid
    Server/Island: Showdown
    Goal: 750 Million Total Taxes Paid
    -Server goals will be chosen based off of the islands economy, and projected growth throughout the month.
    -Goal rewards will be given away by the giveaway bot on the Public discord.

-Goal rewards will be chosen at the beginning of the Month, same with how much $1.00 USD will cost.

$1.00 USD = 1 Million Stars In-Game
    *100 Million Stars were paid, $100 would be earned to be given away randomly throughout the next month.
    -Lauren will chose what will be given away, but all the items givenaway must be able to be bought on the shop, and the all the item's prices must add up to the amount of earned money.
    -The items will be given away randomly to people on the server. Lauren can come on First, give 1 item out, wait 2 weeks for another item, then give all items away. However, each giveaway will invlude 1 item. So if 3 items are given out, more than likely 3 different people got an item.
    -Each island will have different amounts of items to be given away, and different items will be chosen.
    *-*Each Island will earn a different amount of money based on the difference in total taxes paid accross all islands.

Please tell me your opinions in the comments below. If you can think of anything that you would like to see added to this, please add it below.

I hope you like this, kinda confusing, but I got there xD.
    -Dash

Documentation

Screen shot related documents:

2. Aidxn_

Aidxn_ LOOT GOBLIN
    —(•·÷[ SR MODERATOR ]÷·•)— ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ ≪ Halloween Event Winner ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 3
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    A very unique idea! I like it.

3. DemotedNZ

DemotedNZ LOOT GOBLIN
    —(•·÷[ MODERATOR ]÷·•)— ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +230 / 3
    Clan:
    The Olympian
    Main World:
    Monster
    Minecraft Name:
    This would be a nice thing that would make it so when the auction house takes some of your money you can feel like it's going somewhere. Though I'd say more than 1 mil = $1 but apart from that. I love it.

-Apollo

4. SantaDash

SantaDash CHALLENGE CHAMP

Ratings:
    +94 / 2
    Clan:
    Pleb Squad
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    Yea I can agree with that Apollo, was just for an example. I have no clue how much taxes take a month.

5. OllieDaPleb

OllieDaPleb MOB GRINDER

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    Yeah the pricing seems like it might be a little off but besides that a very unique and interesting idea. It would be interesting to see how this worked if it was added in game.

6. giggly_pixels

giggly_pixels MOB GRINDER
    —(•·÷[ SR MODERATOR ]÷·•)— Community Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    this would be so awesome! I love this idea +1 all the way <3

7. BlueSky0530

BlueSky0530 EXPERT BUILDER
    —(•·÷[ MODERATOR ]÷·•)— Community Member