1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

What is this?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Spicy__Fox, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Spicy__Fox

Spicy__Fox MOB GRINDER
    ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    Look closely at the center. There is a laughing face in the middle of my screen. Is anyone else seeing this? Has that always been there or am I finally losing it?
    Edit: Is there a way to delete this post? I just realized it's on my screen, not in the game and you can't see it on the screenshot.
    2019-04-14_17.25.27.png

#1 Spicy__Fox, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. gatorbait785

gatorbait785 EXPERT BUILDER
    KINGDOMS MODERATOR Community Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    I don't think there's a way to delete it. Nice island layout tho :D