1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

World Competition Suggestion

Discussion in 'Skybounds Discussion' started by King Avater, Mar 17, 2019.

1. King Avater

King Avater EXPERT BUILDER
    SKYBOUNDS HELPER Community Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    I have seen many old players wanting to bring beta back, i do agree but I think we shoukd also move on to something more new.

I would love if there was a world competition, where all the player in each world compete with others from different worlds, to earn rewards (maybe give rewards to the top 100 contributers of the winning world) the competition may consist as an idea of slayer kills, global total of money earnt and anything that can be done as a whole server.
    Please give suggestion on what kind of competition can be done. If any of you have suggestions on how to improve it for the community , please feel free to suggest ideas.

Hope we can improve skybounds as a community!

2. o0MiniPanda0o

o0MiniPanda0o CHALLENGE CHAMP
    SKYBOUNDS ADMINISTRATOR ≪ Staff of the Month ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Main World:
    Showdown
    Minecraft Name:
    i do like this idea however the issue lays when there is imbalance of player bases on each realm because of this realms with the highest number of player base will win every time

3. ljcraft

ljcraft LOOT GOBLIN
    SKYBOUNDS MODERATOR Community Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Clan:
    Dino fam
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    When i started reading this, i was so impressed. This would be so cool. The only problem is that the world with the most player would seem to win every time. If we could figure a way to make it independent from player amount, this would be super cool! +1

- ljcraft

4. King Avater

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    Could we avoid this issue if only the top 100 most active players from each server participate?
    It would increase player play time and give a reason for players to be online and be competitive

5. o0MiniPanda0o

o0MiniPanda0o CHALLENGE CHAMP
    SKYBOUNDS ADMINISTRATOR ≪ Staff of the Month ≫ Community Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Main World:
    Showdown
    Minecraft Name:
    it might be a good idea but as far as i can see only tfi and maybe dino reach 100 players on a regular basis

6. King Avater

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    Yes i do see the problem, when player counts increase i hope we can do something new and excitng involving every world, as if it does it would be nice to see new items that can only be obtained through this event (new forms of shards or lost ckit keys, that had been lost after beta, custom armor and others suggestions on want rewards would be nice to implament)

#6 King Avater, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  7. nutel1a

nutel1a CHALLENGE CHAMP
    ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 4
    Minecraft Name:
    AMAZING idea! But like others have said the competitions would really only favor the islands with the largest player bases. With some tweaking though it could be an amazing addition to the game!