1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've updated our Terms of Service. By continuing to use our website and server, you agree to our new policies.
    Dismiss Notice

XP staking broken

Discussion in 'Community Help Archive' started by Madelyn Casazza, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madelyn Casazza

Madelyn Casazza NEW ISLANDER
    Community Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Name:
    Dear Savage Games,
    I have been playing on the minecraft server Sky Bounds. For a while now I have been having a problem where my xp bottles wont stack and it has been really annoying because its taking up a lot of space. I was wondering if this was something you recently changed or if this is just a bug on my end. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Madelyn Casazza

2. HorseOfTheSea

HorseOfTheSea BALTOP BOSS
    SKYBOUNDS ADMINISTRATOR ❤ 6 Month Staff Milestone ❤ »»-— Staff of the Month —-«« Community Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 2
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    You have to use ./merge command

• Like Spike Like Spike x 2
  3. Fallen_

Fallen_ BOUNTY HUNTER
    ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ Community Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 1
    Main World:
    Dino
    Minecraft Name:
    Also, if you go into /toggles, you can turn /merge off and click the xp bottles onto each other to combine them. Do /toggles, and click on the pickaxe for gameplay and make sure that Auto apply items is turned on.

• Like Spike Like Spike x 1
  4. EMT

EMT SUPREME SLAYER
    ✯ Skybounds Eternal Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Savage Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Legend Donor ✯ ✯ Skybounds Ultra Donor ✯ »»-— Staff of the Month —-«« Community Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 6
    Main World:
    First
    Minecraft Name:
    As you have both answers to this issue I will be losing this thread and moving it. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.